The Disneyland Paris partner for over 20 years, France Telecom Orange, is celebrating the park’s 25th anniversary by offering a very unique experience. Located opposite the Opera Garnier on Rue Halévy, their Orange Opera Boutique is giving Disney fans a chance to enter the glittering world of Disneyland Paris through a series of dazzling experiences until November 4, 2017.
Upon entering the boutique, guests are given an RFID badge and asked to follow white stars that guide them to the second floor to participate in several magical activities:
- Experience a changing display that retraces the stages of the park throughout the years
- Guests will immerse themselves in the new Disney Stars on Parade parade thanks to virtual reality
- Dance with Mickey and his friends in a unique holographic experience
- Challenge friends to an interactive virtual game of conducting fireworks high above Sleeping Beauty castle
- Take home a souvenir picture of your experience
After each experience guests will scan their RFID badge to see if they have won a free gift (pens, Disney keychains, Orange chargers, hands spinner, etc.). If the RFID badge has been scanned after all experiences then there is even a grand prize that can be won each day for a Disneyland Paris Vacation.
The below video gives a great visual of all of the experiences at the Orange Opera Boutique. Note: the video is presented in French
Source Credit: Blooloop
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- October Events At Paddlefish and Terralina Crafted Italian - September 25, 2018
- Pumpkin Cupcake Rolls In To Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa - September 24, 2018
- Disneyland Paris offers New Disney Parking+ Option - September 24, 2018