Greetings from Epcot. While the Food and Wine Festival is well underway the most anticipated booth is getting set up for its debut October 1st. The brand new Donut Box Booth has replaced the old festival favorite Taste Track. Taste Track was home to the delicious Cronut, Lobster Mac and Cheese, and other fun festival treats.
This new Donut Box Booth with have a brand new menu (which sounds amazing as well). Since the Donut Box opens in a couple weeks we just got to see it placed it the location which is near the exit of Test Track in Future World. This booth is very modern looking and not quite what I imagined when we got to sample the Black and White Coffee Cocktail at the Food and Wine event.
I’m pretty curious to see what the signage and menu will look like when the Donut Box opens on October 1st. Here’s a sneak peek of the full menu so you can get prepared for opening day:
- Sweet Corn Fritter with Fresno and Red Pepper Jelly (V)
- Strawberry-dusted Yeast Donut Holes (V) (KA)
- Strawberry Smoothie made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk® (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Central 28 Beer Company Boston Cream Donut Ale, DeBary, FL
- Black and White Coffee Cocktail garnished with a Fresh Yeast Donut with Chocolate Espresso Bean Crumbles
We did get to try the delicious Black and White Cocktail complete with donut on top. You can read more about that here. Keep following along as we review the brand new Donut Box when it opens on October 1st.
For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.