Did someone say donuts?! There’s a brand new booth coming to Epcot’s International Food and Wine Festival. The Donut Box will be making its Food and Wine debut on October 1st. This new booth will feature something for everyone, including a Black and White Cocktail complete with yeast donut.
View this post on Instagram
Wow look how good this looks! 😋 Brand new Black and White Coffee cocktail coming October 01. This drink is topped with an espresso donut to match the coffee liquor found inside the drink! #TasteEpcot #donut #coffeedrink #coffeecocktail #disneyworld #disneysnack #disneyfood
This new Donut Box treat is topped with an espresso donut to match the coffee liquor found inside the drink! We got to try this brand new menu item at the Food and Wine Festival and it’s super delicious and such a fun addition.
That’s not all this fun new booth will have to offer. Take a look at the full menu that will be offered starting October 1st.
- Sweet Corn Fritter with Fresno and Red Pepper Jelly (V)
- Strawberry-dusted Yeast Donut Holes (V) (KA)
- Strawberry Smoothie made with Blue Diamond Almond Breeze Almondmilk® (non-alcoholic) (KA)
- Central 28 Beer Company Boston Cream Donut Ale, DeBary, FL
- Black and White Coffee Cocktail garnished with a Fresh Yeast Donut with Chocolate Espresso Bean Crumbles
The Donut Box looks like an amazing new addition to the Food and Wine Festival. While it’s unclear why it’s not opening with the rest of the festival next week this seems like it’ll be a fan favorite when it does. Be sure to check this one out starting October 1st located near Test Track.
Menu is from Disney Food Blog found here. The pictures and video are from our preview of the Food and Wine Festival. Stay tuned to Chip and Co for all the latest news including big things coming this fall to the Walt Disney World Resort.
- Universal Orlando Passholder Appreciation Days Start This Month - August 3, 2020
- Cauldron Cake From Universal Orlando Stirs Up Some Fun - August 2, 2020
- Universal Orlando to Temporarily Close Several Attractions - August 2, 2020