Epcot will be expanding the Flower & Garden Festival in 2016 from 75 days to 90 days, running from March 2, 2016 – May 30, 2016!
What fun things are in store?
- Disney is paying tribute to the National Parks Service centennial with Ranger Mickey making his grand debut in Future World.
- Guests will be welcomed into the park by Huey, Dewey, Louie, Donald and Daisy
- The Future World landscape will celebrate the brightest star in Earth’s orbit with the new Floral Sun garden
- There will be interactive play areas featuring everyone’s favorites: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto, with musical instruments built into the climbing systems
- The Garden Rocks concert series
- Sweet and savory Outdoor Kitchen dishes and drinks
I can’t think of a better way to break out of winter then with a visit to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival!
Right now there are special pricing offers that match up with some of the dates included in the Flower & Garden Festival to let you take advantage of some great savings while enjoying the amazing creations of Disney’s horticulture artists. Contact me at email@example.com for more details!
Photo credit Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!