Epcot will be expanding the Flower & Garden Festival in 2016 from 75 days to 90 days, running from March 2, 2016 – May 30, 2016!
What fun things are in store?
- Disney is paying tribute to the National Parks Service centennial with Ranger Mickey making his grand debut in Future World.
- Guests will be welcomed into the park by Huey, Dewey, Louie, Donald and Daisy
- The Future World landscape will celebrate the brightest star in Earth’s orbit with the new Floral Sun garden
- There will be interactive play areas featuring everyone’s favorites: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy and Pluto, with musical instruments built into the climbing systems
- The Garden Rocks concert series
- Sweet and savory Outdoor Kitchen dishes and drinks
I can’t think of a better way to break out of winter then with a visit to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival!
Right now there are special pricing offers that match up with some of the dates included in the Flower & Garden Festival to let you take advantage of some great savings while enjoying the amazing creations of Disney’s horticulture artists. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!
Photo credit Disney Parks Blog
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.