EPCOT International Festival of the Arts Walk of Colorful Cuisine
The Epcot International Festival of the Arts returns next month! Guests enjoying the festival can also experience the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine. They can stroll around Epcot tasting 7 vibrant dishes—and one technicolor treat to enjoy at the end of the journey.
Guests can use the Festival Passport as a guide to look for specially-notated menu items. Collect a stamp after each purchase to track your progress. Once you enjoy at least 5 of the 7 dishes and collected the corresponding stamps, you can take your Passport to the Deco Delights Food Studio to receive a complimentary Artist Palette Cookie.
At each location, delight in a delicious dish while collecting stamps representing all the colors of the rainbow.
- Gourmet Landscapes – Red Stamp
- Blood Orange-Braised Beet Tartare with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms and Golden Beets
- Moderne (NEW) – Orange Stamp
- Pan-Seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam
- Vibrante & Vivido: Encanto Cocina – Yellow Stamp
- Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli
- The Deconstructed Dish – Green Stamp
- Deconstructed Key Lime Pie: Flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues
- Deco Delights – Blue Stamp
- Orange Mousse with Lemon Cake and Raspberry Meringues
- Pop Eats – Indigo Stamp
- Almond Frangipane Cake layered with Raspberry Jam and Belgian Chocolate
- Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey: Art, Food and Little Sparks of Magic (NEW) – Violet Stamp
- Pop’t Art: Sugar Cookie with Blueberry Filling
The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine can be completed at your leisure, and you can even bring back your stamped Festival Passport to EPCOT any time through February 20, 2023 to complete your stroll.
Will you be participating in the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine?
If you’d like to visit Walt Disney World during the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, contact me today! I am the preferred travel partner with Chip & Co and my services are complimentary. I would love to help you plan a magical vacation!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!