EPCOT Festival of the Arts: Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine Returns in 2022!
Set out on a tasty stroll around EPCOT featuring 5 vibrant dishes—and one technicolor treat to enjoy at the end of your journey.
Use your Festival Passport as your guide to look for specially notated menu items, then track your progress by collecting a stamp after each purchase. After you’ve enjoyed 5 artistic dishes—and collected the 5 corresponding stamps—bring your Festival Passport to the Deco Delights food studio to claim your reward.
Here are the featured foods on the Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine:
- Red: Blood Orange-braised Beet Carpaccio with Mustard Vinaigrette, Pickled Clamshell Mushrooms, Golden Beets and Crostini – located at Gourmet Landscapes
- Green: Deconstructed Key Lime Pie featuring flexible Key Lime Curd, “Key Lime” Mousse, Graham Cracker Cake and Meringues – located at The Deconstructed Dish
- Yellow: House-made Chorizo and Potato Empanada with Turmeric Aïoli and Annatto Aïoli – located at Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina
- Orange: Pan-seared Scallops with Vanilla-Butternut Squash Purée, Brown Butter Cauliflower Purée and Lime Foam – located at The Artist’s Table
- Pink: Vanilla Donut with Strawberry Sugar, Strawberry Ice Cream, Fresh Strawberries and Strawberry Gelée – located at The Donut Box
- Reward: The Artist Palette Cookie
This fun-for-all-ages activity can be completed at your leisure. Simply bring your stamped Festival Passport to EPCOT at any time during EPCOT International Festival of the Arts to finish your stroll—and receive your reward.
EPCOT International Festival of the Arts runs from January 14th to February 21st, 2022.