The Electrical Water Pageant has officially returned to Walt Disney World after being on hiatus for some time…
A bright green sea monster leads an enchanting, twinkling musical pageant you can see and hear from locations all around the hotels along Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake.
The procession includes a stirring and inspirational medley of patriotic songs while stars and stripes float along the shimmering water.
Laughing Place was on hand last night to get a video of the Return of the Electrical Water Pageant:
Watch the Pageant from viewing spots along the shore at these locations:
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort – beginning at 8:45 PM
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (including Narcoossee’s) – beginning at 9:00 PM
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – beginning at 9:30 PM
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground – beginning at 9:45 PM
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – beginning at 10:00 PM
Please note that all times are approximate and may vary by several minutes.
I checked the Disney World website this morning and it has been confirmed that is now officially open and reporting times for today.
So don’t miss this beloved nighttime delight!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Universal Orlando’s Halloween Horror Nights 2021 Begins Tonight - September 3, 2021
- First look at the new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure line of merch coming soon! - September 3, 2021
- First look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and France Pavilion Expansion - September 3, 2021