The quick service eatery at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, ‘El Mercado de Coronado,’ has finally reopened!
The restaurant features a variety of Grab & Go offerings for breakfast and dinner, as well as desserts and drinks. The breakfast & dinner menus range from hot grab & go items, fresh grab & go items, snacks, pastries, coffee, and beverages, with kids’ entree and margarita menus available for dinner as well. Click here to see the full menu!
Will you be visiting El Mercado de Coronado at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort now that it has reopened? Let us know in the comments!
For more information about the current offerings for guests at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort and all of the safety measures in place, click here!
To learn more about all of the fun happening at the Walt Disney World Resort, check out these recent articles below…
- New 2021 Walt Disney World Special Offer includes an additional two days of theme park tickets!
- Disney World Theme Park Hours released through Early March of 2021
- New and Returning Fan Favorite Food Items now available at the Magic Kingdom
Check back here on Chip & Co. for the latest theme park and entertainment news updates!
Source & photo credit: Walt Disney World.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Check Out the New Captains Sing Along Brunch at The BOATHOUSE in Disney Springs - February 22, 2021
- New Parental Controls Coming to Disney+ - February 22, 2021
- New Spaceship Earth Lighting Details Just Revealed - February 22, 2021