The Inaugural Edible Orlando Field to Feast Dinner is benefitting the Kid’s Café program of Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
The second best thing about this event is it features Disney World chefs! The first best thing is, it benefits the Food Bank of Central Florida.
The event is scheduled from 4-7 p.m. on Sunday, October 27 and it is being held at Long & Scott Farms of Zellwood, Florida.
The chefs featured will be:
- Scott Hunnel of Victoria & Albert’s
- Brian Piasecki of California Grill
- Tim Keating of Flying Fish Café
- Frank Brough from The Wave … of American Flavors
- Leonard Thomson from Disney Events
- Jens Dahlmann from Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Phillip Ponticelli of Cítricos
- Stefan Riemer from Disney Desserts
Tickets are$175 each / $325 per couple (Tables in Wonderland discount does not apply)
Tickets are available at EdibleOrlando.com
Does it get any better than yummy food prepared by Disney chefs that benefit a good cause?
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!