DIsney has just shared the lineup of performers for the “Eat to the Beat” Concert Series at the 2011 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and it’s going to be good. Look who’s coming – there will be several Grammy-winning artists and some new acts for music lovers. This year’s schedule (subject to change) includes:
- Taylor Dayne: 9/30-10/2/11
- 38 Special: 10/3-5/11
- Jon Secada: 10/6-7/11
- Roger Hodgson formerly of Supertramp: 10/8-9/11
- Billy Ocean: 10/10-12/11
- Starship starring Mickey Thomas: 10/13-16/11
- Sugar Ray: 10/17-19/11
- The Orchestra starring former members of ELO: 10/20-21/11
- Howard Jones: 10/22-23/11
- Boyz II Men: 10/24-26/11
- Gin Blossoms: 10/27-28/11
- Sister Hazel: 10/29-30/11
- Hanson: 10/31-11/1/11
- The Pointer Sisters: 11/2-3/11
- Night Ranger: 11/4-6/11
- Air Supply: 11/7-8/11
- Richard Marx: 11/9-10/11
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy: 11/11-13/11
The concerts, which are included with Epcot admission, will be at the America Gardens Theatre stage beginning September 30. Performances will be nightly and of course, this year’s schedule is subject to change.
Let us know who you’re looking forward to seeing this year.
Source Disney Parks Blog
- 2011 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Details (chipandco.com)
- Disney Epcot Food & Wine Vacation Packages Announced (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!