Disney’s Early Morning Magic in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom is about to get even more amazing! The available attraction list is being doubled for the new Early Morning Magic experience beginning on December 2nd, 2018.
Guests with Early Morning Magic reservations will be able to enter Magic Kingdom long before the day crowds do and have a blast enjoying little to no wait times on the following attractions:
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Peter Pan’s Flight!
- Princess Fairytale Hall
- “it’s a small world”
- Mad Tea Party
- Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
Please not that Peter Pan’s Flight will not available January 8, January 15, January 22, January 29, February 3 or February 5, 2019.
Guests will also enjoy a complimentary breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, featuring favorites such as:
- Scrambled eggs
- Smoked bacon
- Breakfast potatoes
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Seasonal fruit
- Assorted juices
- Coffee and teas
This newly expanded Early Morning Magic will take place select Tuesdays and Sundays and will cost $79 for adults and $69 for children (regular theme park admission is also required). Admission will be limited, so be sure to book your reservation as soon as possible!
Images Copyright: Disney
Latest posts by Brooke Elder (see all)
- Incredible Maple Bacon Shakes Available At Vivoli il Gelato - September 26, 2018
- Early Morning Magic At Magic Kingdom Doubles Available Attractions - September 26, 2018
- BREAKING: New Promotions Available For Walt Disney World Resort - September 26, 2018