Begin your day the Magic Kingdom way! Be among the first Guests to enjoy select attractions—and an all-you-care-to-enjoy breakfast!
Fantasyland Fun Before the Park Opens
Make your Magic Kingdom morning more magical than ever with this limited-entry, first-access experience in the park.
With the purchase of regular theme park admission and a reservation to Disney Early Morning Magic, Guests of all ages can be among the first to enter Magic Kingdom park and experience a trio of famous Fantasyland attractions: The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight!
Plus, in addition to rising with the sun for some early-morning fun, you can also get your fill of a fantastic breakfast at Pinocchio Village Haus—featuring such scrumptious breakfast fare as:
- Chilled juices, coffee, and teas
- Seasonal fruit and berries
- Freshly baked pastries
- Cheese and cured meats
- Scrambled eggs with assorted toppings
- Vegetable Frittata
- Smoked bacon
- Pork and chicken sausages
- Fried potatoes with caramelized onions
- French toast
- Assorted Yogurts
Schedule and Pricing Details
Disney Early Morning Magic takes place from 7:45 AM to 10:00 AM on select Sundays and Tuesdays. Admission is available for $69 per adult and $59 per child (tax not included). However, admission is also very limited, so be sure to book your reservation before it’s too late!
Please note: regular theme park admission is also required.
Purchase Online or by Phone
Don’t miss this all-new special event in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom park. Book your reservation today! Disney Early Morning Magic is available for $69 per adult and $59 per child (tax not included).
For reservations, please make your purchase online or call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 827-7350 for assistance. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call.
Know Before You Go
Learn all you need to know about this special event—including where to check-in and when you can enter the park.
- Official check-in will take place near the far left turnstiles of the Main Entrance to Magic Kingdom park beginning at 7:30 AM.
- Guests who have purchased both regular theme park admission and special event entry will receive an event wristband for identification upon check-in.
- Starting at 7:45 AM, event Guests will be admitted into the park and guided into Fantasyland. Guests arriving after 7:45 AM should check in inside the park at Liberty Square Bridge.
- The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and Peter Pan’s Flight are the only attractions that will be operational during this special event.
- From 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM, breakfast will be available at Pinocchio Village Haus.
- Around 9:00 AM, the theme park will open to Guests with regular Magic Kingdom admission tickets and event-only attraction access will end.
- Please note that regular theme park admission is required for this event, in addition to Disney Early Morning Magic admission.
- The number of Guests admitted to these events is limited. In addition, all reservations are non-refundable, non-transferrable and are only valid for admission during the special event date and hours.
- All attractions, entertainment and experiences are subject to change without notice.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click the link above or fill out the form below from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.