A new home video from Walt Disney Studios releases this Tuesday, February 7, 2012. Featuring five fun-filled episodes and one special bonus feature that underline the themes of friendship, teamwork, sharing and problem solving, MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE: I ♥ MINNIE was a sure hit with my little girl and is bound to become a favorite in your home too.
- Mickey Mouse and his Clubhouse friends are planning a surprise party for Minnie’s Birthday. My daughter was truly worried they wouldn’t be able to keep Minnie occupied while they got ready. She worried along with Minnie too, who thought her friends had forgotten her special day, but a happy ending brought a smile back to her face.
- When Daisy discovers her shoe is broken, the Clubhouse friends get creative. My daughter felt like she was really helping with her suggestions on how to fix it, and she had a great time learning the steps to Daisy’s Dance.
- The Pet Parade is almost here, and everyone has a pet to pamper except Daisy. My daughter, who recently got her very own puppy, absolutely loved this episode, because Daisy ends up keeping not just one but three adorable critters for Daisy’s Pet Project.
- Minnie and her friends follow the colorful rainbow that has appeared over the clubhouse and encounter a mischievous leprechaun along the way. At first, my daughter was irritated by the leprechaun, because he kept thwarting their plans, but in the end she and the Clubhouse gang were pleasantly surprised by the special treasure waiting at the end of Minnie’s Rainbow.
- The flower festival is fast approaching, but Minnie’s and Daisy’s flowers won’t bloom. My daughter wanted to run to the store and buy them a bouquet! But in this all new, never-before-seen episode, the two friends are able to coax the clouds to rain on Minnie & Daisy’s Flower Shower.
The bonus episode makes it personal. You’re Invited to Minnie’s Birthday Party lets your children join the celebration. My daughter really enjoyed using Toodles’ Mouseketools to RSVP to the invitation, choose the perfect gift for Minnie and decorate a party hat. She made a pink hat with lots of colorful polka dots and oodles of sparkly glitter. She thought Minnie would approve and wished Minnie could see her through the television. The episode ties in to Minnie’s Birthday, wishing the Guest of Honor special birthday wishes.
We were excited to see the bonus sneak peeks at the upcoming Disney Studios All Access offers, Lady and the Tramp and Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp’s Adventure DVD/Blu-ray releases, Lion King 1-1/2 and Lion King 2 combo pack DVD release, and Cinderella DVD/Blu-ray diamond edition, as well as a look at some brand new features that are in the works: Brave (coming to theaters Summer 2012 from Disney-Pixar), Planes (coming to theaters Spring 2013 from Disney-Pixar), and Tinker Bell Secret of the Wings (coming soon to DVD). A Digital Copy is also included for computer download, so we can watch our favorite episodes on the go, but my daughter was most excited about the two complimentary Best Friend necklaces that are packaged with MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE: I ♥ MINNIE, providing a keepsake memento to share with her BFF.
Don’t let the party start without you!
For more information on MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE: I ♥ MINNIE, see press release.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!