Disney Baby announced today the launch of an all-new, expanded collection of products to help parents create magical moments right from the start. The new Disney Baby collections provide feel-good, unique products organized around key moments of the day, including In the Nursery, Dressing Baby, Mealtime and Bathtime. Disney Baby also recently introduced DisneyBaby.com, an online destination featuring the Disney Baby Magical Moments upload tool and gallery, inspirational ideas, mom-tested tips and a comprehensive Disney Baby product showcase for expecting and new parents.
“Disney Baby celebrates the fact that life with baby is filled with so many magical moments to be cherished,” said Jessi Dunne, executive vice president, Disney Moms and Babies for Disney Consumer Products. “In order to help parents to bond with their baby, the new Disney Baby collections are designed to provide quality products essential to every experience throughout the day with a touch of Disney magic.”
Whether it’s Simba in the nursery or Nemo in the tub, the new collections offer an extensive selection of delightful products for every magical moment. DisneyBaby.com not only serves as a one-stop resource to search the most comprehensive collection of Disney Baby brand products on the Web, it also allows parents and gift givers the ability to filter by gender, product type, Disney character and retailer.
New Product Collections include:
- In the Nursery — Turn baby’s nursery into a sleeptime safari with the new Disney Baby The Lion King Nursery Collection. The collection furnishes parents with everything they need to outfit a nursery, including a 4-piece crib bedding set, modern canvas wall art, a musical mobile and an animal print window valance, among other wildly adorable items.
- Dressing Baby — The only infant bodysuit with a patent-pending design that “grows” with baby, the DISNEY CUDDLY BODYSUIT™ features a second row of snaps for an inch of longer wear. Now available in new playful patterns and character-inspired designs starring Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse, The Aristocats and Tigger; there is a bodysuit for every little character. New, huggable Sleep and Play Sleepers as well as Pant Sets with matching caps and bibs and blankets round out baby’s wardrobe.
- Mealtime –As one of the most important times of day for baby, Disney Baby offers parents products essential to baby’s development specially designed for their gentle little mouths. Available in designs featuring Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and The Lion King, products include bottles that allow baby to control the flow of milk and pacifiers that fit the natural shape of baby’s palate and gums.
- Bathtime –From splish splashing in the tub to swaddling a squeaky clean baby in a cuddly towel, bathtime is always a fun adventure. To make bathtime the best time, the new Finding Nemo Bath Collection includes a fun tub with engaging toy bar, a hooded towel, bath toys, and more.
New styles of the DISNEY CUDDLY BODYSUIT™ are available now at Target, Amazon.com and Babies “R” Us stores. Pants Sets, Sleep and Play, the Lion King Nursery Collection, the Finding Nemo and Minnie Mouse Bath Collections and Disney-themed infant feeding supplies from Born Free are also available now at Babies “R” Us. For additional information, visit: www.babiesrus.com, www.amazon.com/disneybaby and www.target.com. Disney Baby plans to introduce new products and collections later this year.
- Disney Delivers DisneyBaby.com (chipandco.com)
- Disney Characters Make the Rounds with a Special Dose of Magic at Florida Hospital for Children (chipandco.com)