EPCOT Festival of the Arts is finally here! So get ready to get immerse into a world of visual, culinary and performing arts from around the world!
If you are visiting Walt Disney World between January 8 through February 22, make sure to stop by Epcot and enjoy this amazing festival, you won’t regret it.
Here you will find delicious food, beautiful art, amazing entertainment and fun activities! Check out everything it has to offer:
Festival of the Arts offers more then 15 food studios around the park with art-inspired food and drinks created by Disney chefs.
- Vibrante & Vivido Food Studio: Located between Morocco and France, this studio offers tasty food like a Chilled Seafood Cocktail, Blue Corn Pupusa and Passion Fruit Mousse, Coconut and Passion Fruit Smoothie and more!
- The Artist’s Table: This booth is located at The American Adventure and offers things like Beef Wellington, a Sipping Chocolate Flight and a must have Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookie.
- The Painter’s Palate: Prime Steak Tartare, Pistachio Cake and a selection of cocktails.
- Festival Favorites: Remy’s Ratatouille, a Lemon Blood-Orange Tart, the Neapolitan Beer Flight and more.
Plus many more options, you can check out the full booths and menus here.
ART AND MERCHANDISE
Find more then 100 talented artists around the park showcasing pieces in a wide variety of styles and disciplines!
- Disney-inspired art is available throughout the festival markers, ranging in styles from classic to whimsical to edgy. Non-Disney art available, as well.
- Visit artists while they create new pieces live during the festival, providing insight into their processes and personalizing pieces for guests.
- Artists and Festival Markets will rotate throughout the festival, so you’ll likely find something new each time you visit.
- You will also find event merchandise around the park, like shirts, caps, face coverings, pins, magic bands, homeware and more.
ENTERTAINMENT AND ACTIVITIES
Enjoy amazing performances including music and visual arts:
- Voices of Liberty: Find them at the America Gardens Theatre stage with a brand new showcase – The Disney Songbook!
- Performance artist rotate throughout the festival in World Showcase, including feast of strength from Art Defying Gravity, a pianist playing Disney songs, and a high-energy onstage performance by a guest artist who paints Disney characters in only a matter of minutes.
- Over on the Mill Stage in the Canada Pavilion you can fin the JAMMitors!
Explore your artistic side with these fun activities during the festival:
- The Animation Academy: Always wanted to learn how to draw? Then head over to the America Gardens Theatre where a Disney artist will teach guests a step-by-step lesson in drawing Disney characters!
- Expression Section: A Paint-by-Number Mural invites you to help complete a larger then life piece of art created for the festival by Disney Imagineers.
- Around the World Showcase, you can step into famous artwork in special photo-opportunity installations.
- On the bridge from Future World to World Showcase, you’ll discover the work of imaginative chalk artists. You can also find chalk drawings of Disney characters tucked away in corners throughout World Showcase.
- Spin Art: Create your own art by choosing favorite colors and then “spinning” them to life via a specially made stationary bicycle.
- Enemy Ink: Express your own special fashion sense by choosing a color, design and style and then watch as a custom t-shirt is printed right before your eyes.
So now grab your paintbrushes and start exploring your talent!
Credit: Disney Parks
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Learn How To Make Mickey Chocolate-Dipped Valentine Cookies At Home! - January 25, 2021
- Learn How To Make Mickey Peanut Butter Cookies At Home! - January 24, 2021
- Celebrate National Pie Day With These Mickey Pie Pops You Can Make At Home! - January 23, 2021