Craving something sweet and delicious? What about a Warm Chocolate Cake from Disney’s Riviera Resort?
If you visit the Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera restaurant, you can’t miss this fantastic dessert! But if you can’t visit right now, don’t worry! We have the recipe for you so you can recreate it at home.
Disney chefs created a recipe to share with us that adds raspberry to the decadent caramel filling. Sounds so good! Let’s take a look:
- 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- 1 cup of chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1/8 tsp of salt
Chocolate Cake Batter
- 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1 cup of unsalted butter
- 4 cups of chopped dark chocolate
- 6 eggs
- 6 egg yolks
- Place the raspberries in a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Melt the chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat and cook until golden brown.
- Remove from the heat and whisk in the heavy cream and pureed raspberries. Pour over the melted chocolate and stir with a spatula. Add butter and salt and stir until everything is incorporated.
- Set Aside.
Chocolate Cake Batter
- Sift powdered sugar, all purpose flour and salt into a small bowl.
- Melt butter and chopped chocolate in a microwave safe bowl on 50% power, stirring every 30 seconds until melted.
- Whisk eggs and egg yolk in a medium bowl and add to chocolate mixture. Add in sifted powdered sugar mixture and whisk until smooth.
Warm Chocolate Cake with Molten Raspberry-Caramel Center
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Grease 1/2 cup muffin tins or aluminum baking cups with unsalted butter.
- Add 1/4 cup of cake batter into each tin. Top with 1 tbsp of raspberry caramel and another 1/4 cup of chocolate cake batter.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, until edges are baked but center is still soft.
- Rest for 5 minutes before removing from the pan.
- Serve warm.
Now you can share this yummy treat with your friends and family! It’s the perfect sweet ending to a delicious meal.
Credit: Disney Parks
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney World Keeps Select Theme Parks Open Later On Halloween! - October 20, 2020
- Wonders Of The Lodge Tour At Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Has Been Discontinued - October 19, 2020
- Disney Cosmetologists Share Halloween Mask Friendly Makeup Tips! - October 19, 2020