Disney’s Very Merrytime Cruise is the perfect way to celebrate the holidays!
Do you love Disney magic? Do you love holiday magic? Do you love going on vacation? Combine all three and sail away on one of Disney’s Very Merrytime Cruises.
The magic starts as soon as you step foot on one of the Disney Cruise Line ships. The central lobby of the cruise ship will feature a life-sized gingerbread house and a 24-foot Christmas tree along with shimmering lights, garlands, and poinsettias to get you in the holiday spirit upon boarding.
Next, you can enjoy a large variety of onboard activites and entertaiment. These include:
- Mickey’s Tree Lighting Magic Ceremony – Kids can help light the ship’s Christmas tree at a festiva gala.
- Santa’s Winter Wonderland Ball – Enjoy Broadway-quality entertainment, Disney Chracters, and holiday music with Santa and Mrs. Claus in the atrium. Guests will also get to see Elsa and Anna – maybe Elsa will work some of her “snow magic” if you’re lucky!
- Santa Claus Meet-and-Greet
- Disney Character Greetings – Characters will be dressed in their most festive garb!
- Storytime with Mrs. Claus – Listen to Mrs. Claus’ tales as she reads to you from her rocking chair in the atrium.
- Themed Activities and Crafts for Kids
- Youth Parties
- Holiday Merchandise
In addition to the scheduled entertainment, you can feast on holiday cookies, sing along with carolers, and find a special Christmas towel-animal in your room on December 24th and 25th.
The Very Merrytime Cruises range from 3-night stays all the way up to a 14-night stay. You can leave out of San Diego, Port Canaveral, Miami, San Juan, Texas, or New York on one of Disney Cruise Line’s four ships.
It mights be too late to head out on a Very Merrytime Cruise in 2019, but you can definitely book your 2020 cruise today! Here are the 2020 Very Merrytime Cruise sail dates:
November 8, 2020 – December 24, 2020
November 6, 2020 – December 19, 2020
November 1, 2020 – December 21, 2020
November 6, 2020 – December 24, 2020
Check out the DCL website for more information on ports and departure dates!
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020