Disney’s Polynesian Resort is decorated for the Holidays. Mele Kalikimaka and Hau’oli Makahiki Hou. Christmas has come to the Poly with beautiful holiday decorations all over the resort. From a tree that stands over 20′ tall to tiki dressed up in ribbon and garland, the holiday spirit is alive and well.
Delightful Holiday Decor Abounds
Almost everywhere guests look they will be immersed in festive holiday decor at “The Most Magical Place on Earth.” Theme parks, resorts, and the Disney Springs dining, entertainment, and retail district are transformed into all that is merry and bright.
Polynesian Resort is decorated
Decor highlights include:
- Jolly trimmings and theming throughout Main Street, U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Park.
- Holiday glamour on Hollywood and Sunset Boulevards in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and festive touches in Toy Story Land.
- Animal-inspired décor, luminaries on Discovery Island, and holiday cheer that ex-pats from Earth have brought to Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Dazzling international decor around World Showcase at EPCOT.
- Nightly snow flurries and Disney-themed Christmas trees at Disney Springs.
- Iconic Gingerbread displays and embellishments at Disney Resort Hotels.
- And Christmas trees seemingly everywhere – more than 1300 at last count, some towering 65 feet.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!