Disney’s H2O Glow Nights is coming back to Typhoon Lagoon this summer! The Toy Story themed hard ticket event returns on select nights from May through August.
Disney’s H2O Glow Nights offers a spectacular array of entertainment and fun for the whole family! The nighttime event runs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM, but you can enter the water park as early as 6:00 PM. Based on the Partysaurus Rex Pixar short, this event features a mix of glow effects, lively music, and Toy Story decor throughout Typhoon Lagoon.
You’ll find a DJ dance party on the sand near the Surf Pool. You can enjoy the music while playing in the Surf Pool or dance with friends on the beach. There’s also a few Toy Story characters for guests to meet for photo ops.
There’s a wide selection of limited-time special menu offerings available only to guests who attend H2O Glow Nights. Guests 21 and over can enjoy live entertainment and special cocktails at The Wharf.
The event dates are listed below. Those who buy in advance will get a discount on their hard ticket. Annual Passholders and DVC Members are eligible for a ticket discount as well.
- May 27, 30
- June 3, 6, 10, 17, 20, 24, 27
- July 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29
- August 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29
This event is a lot of fun for those thinking about going to Typhoon Lagoon this summer!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Pixar’s Soul beats out The Mandalorian for top streaming spot - January 24, 2021
- Disney World could remain at reduced capacity until 2022 - January 23, 2021
- Osceola Parkway Disney World Entrance Sign refurbisment is underway - January 23, 2021