Disney’s Early Morning Magic is returning to the Magic Kingdom this November!
Starting on November 13, 2019, you can enjoy limited-entry, early access to favorite attractions throughout Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park and also have a delicious breakfast.
Here is a current list of dates:
- November: 13, 20
- December: 3, 5, 9, 11, 17
- January: 6, 8, 14, 16, 19, 21, 28, 30
- February: 2, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27
- March: 1, 3, 10, 15, 22, 26, 29
Some of the returning attractions are Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Princess Fairytale Hall, “it’s a small world”, Mad Tea Party, and Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid.
Your morning will also include breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café that comes with scrambled eggs, bacon, breakfast potatoes, pancakes, assorted pastries and more. Breakfast runs from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m., and exclusive event-only access to the attractions lasts from 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Disney Early Morning Magic requires a separate reservation – $89 for adults and $79 for children (regular theme park admission is required). Admission will be limited, so be sure to book your reservation as soon as possible!
You can book this experience today by visiting the Walt Disney World Resort website or calling the Disney Reservation Center at (407)WDW-PLAY/ (407)939-7529.
(Note: Disney Early Morning Magic will be offered on different dates than Extra Magic Hours.)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Food Guide to ‘A Touch of Disney’ at Disney California Adventure Opening March 18 - March 1, 2021
- Harmonious Centerpiece installed last night in Epcot - February 27, 2021
- Disney World updates Facemask policy – Face coverings must be worn while standing, waiting or sitting in dining locations. - February 27, 2021