Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa is the only Disney resort still open. While they are remaining open, there will be some closures due to concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Here’s the statement from Aulani:
“Aulani Resort remains open, although some offerings will be closed from Friday, March 20 to March 31, 2020, in line with state guidance, in an abundance of caution and in the best interests of our Guests and Cast Members. We will continue to implement preventive measures in line with recommendations and the input of our company’s medical teams. For example, we have increased the frequency of cleaning and sanitizing high-touch surfaces, and we are providing information about illness prevention to our Cast Members.”
The offerings that will be closed through March 31, 2020 are:
- KA WA’A Lū’au
- Makahiki –The Bounty of the Islands
- ‘AMA‘AMA – Contemporary Island Cooking
- The ’Ōlelo Room
- Little ‘Opihi’s – Beachside Kiosk
- Aunty’s Beach House
- Laniwai – A Disney Spa
- Painted Sky: HI Style Studio
- Mikimiki Fitness Center
- Disney Vacation Club Preview Center
The following events will be canceled until further notice:
- ‘Ohana Disney Movie Nights
- Aloha Fun
- Shake-A-Shaka Pool Party
The following operational modifications will also take place:
- Off the Hook and Wailana Pool Bar will continue to be open with no bar seating. The poolside menu will continue to be offered from those locations via takeout service only.
- Kālepa’s Store and Hale Manu boutique will limit the number of people allowed in the stores at any given time.
- Pau Hana Room – Community Hall will remain open. However, all premium and free programming will be suspended.
We will continue to update readers as we get more information!
- D23 Celebrates 65 Years of Disneyland with Collectible Issue - August 6, 2020
- Disney World Annual Passholders get Discounts and More in August - August 5, 2020
- CLIA Extends No Sail Order Through October - August 5, 2020