Every time I visit Disneyland I have to eat at Cafe Orleans and get the Pommes Frites! They are the most addicting and delicious parmesan garlic fries you will ever eat. The fries are served with a tasty Cajun Remoulade. Just talking about them makes my mouth water. If you are missing Disneyland and some of the amazing foods there, you should definitely make these fries at home!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 (24 ounce) pkg. frozen French fries
- 2 Tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- Salt, to taste
For Cajun Remoulade
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- Dash of paprika
- Dash of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
How to make them:
- Fill a large pot (or deep fryer) with a few inches of vegetable oil and heat until 375 degrees F.
- Cook fries in small batches for 4-5 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
- Remove fries from oil and drain on paper towels
- Use paper towels to gently soak up any extra oil.
- Place fries in a large bowl and toss with garlic, Old Bay seasoning, parmesan cheese, parsley and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients for the Cajun Remoulade and keep in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Serve warm frites with remoulade for dipping.
These Pommes Frites are sure to bring a taste of Cafe Orleans and Disneyland into your home!
- Behind The Scenes Look at the New Haunted Mansion Updates coming to Disneyland - April 12, 2021
- Adventures by Disney 2022 Itineraries & Dates Now Available - April 11, 2021
- Disney Parks Chairman Josh D’Amaro talks about the future of Disney - April 11, 2021