In order to keep their rides running smoothly and safely, Disneyland often needs to close rides in order to perform maintenance on them, or even to give them a new look. As much as we don’t like it when our favorite rides aren’t running, it’s necessary to keep all the guests safe while on the rides. That being said, here is a list of rides and attractions at the Disneyland Resort undergoing refurbishment during June 2017:
Disneyland Park Refurbishments
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes- Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – Mickey’s Toontown – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – New Orleans Square – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Railroad – Tomorrowland – Closed until Summer 2017
- Fantasmic! – Closed until Summer 2017
- Mark Twain Riverboat – Closed until Summer 2017
- Pirate’s Lair on Tom Sawyer Island – Closed until Summer 2017
- Sailing Ship Columbia – Closed until Summer 2017
- Disneyland Monorail – Closed until June 16, 2017
- Animation Academy – Closed until June 2, 2017
- Turtle Talk with Crush – Closed until June 9, 2017
- Sorcerer’s Workshop – Closed May 30 until TBD
General Resort Refurbishments
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa – January 2017 – Fall 2017
- Guests may see and hear construction as we make improvements to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. To minimize any disruptions, activities that may create noise will not start earlier than 9:00 AM.
- Room refurbishments will occur from January 2017 through fall 2017.
- The pools and poolside cabanas will be closed for refurbishment from January 2017 to spring 2017. The pools and waterslides at the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel will be available, and poolside cabanas at Disneyland Hotel will be available for reservations.
- The Great Hall lobby will be refurbished and access will be limited beginning June 2017 through early August 2017. Some Guest rooms will not be available during this time.
- The Craftsman’s Club concierge lounge will be temporarily relocated from early August 2017 through early October 2017.
Ready to book your trip to Disneyland or any other Disney Destination? Fill out the form below form below or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations around the globe.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!