Disneyland is celebrating Annual Passholders and the return of the Main Street Electrical Parade with AP Days at Disneyland Park from February 10 to March 9, 2017. Guests can enjoy exclusive Annual Passholder experiences, merchandise, special offerings and parade-themed menu items during the limited-time event.
- Disneyland Park, California
- February 10 to March 9, 2017
- Daily from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM (AP Welcome Center at Tomorrowland Starcade)
- Daily after 4:00 PM (Main Street Opera House)
- Passholders must present a valid Annual Passport to receive benefits
AP Welcome Center – Starcade in Tomorrowland
Get the details on daily events, benefits, merchandise and more at the Tomorrowland Starcade, official headquarters for Annual Passholders.
- Meet and greets with special retro Characters
- Family-friendly activities, including parade-themed paper crafts and an AP Adventure activity
- Complimentary AP Days goodies, including Disneyland Resort recipe cards from yesteryear and a button series featuring new Main Street Electrical Parade artwork each week
- Exclusive AP Days merchandise, including t-shirts, lanyards, pins, tumblers and more
- AP Days guide map
- Parade-themed photo opportunity
- Lounge, phone-charging area and more
Additional AP Experiences – Opera House
Head over to the Main Street Opera House for screenings of historical parade videos after 4:00 PM daily—you’ll leave with an unforgettable feeling of nostalgia!
Exclusive AP Offerings
Satisfy snack attacks by purchasing an AP-exclusive refillable popcorn bucket featuring one of 2 distinctive parade or park designs. Plus, Passholders will receive $1 refills now through April 16—bon appétit!
Limited-Time Secret AP Menu Items
Hungry for the good old days? For a limited-time, Passholders can refuel with parade-themed menu items at select quick-service restaurants across the park. Stop by the AP Welcome Center to see what’s on the menu or visit each eatery for a surprise blast from the past!
Participating locations include:
- Carnation Café
- Galactic Grill
- Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Main Street Refreshment Corner
- Plaza Inn
If you’re a Disneyland Annual Passholder then be sure to take advantage of the great offerings during AP Days from February 10 through March 9, 2017. Offerings are subject to availability and cancellation or change without notice.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your next magical Disneyland adventure. All of my planning services are 100% FREE and can help save you both time and money!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!