Disneyland Paris has released its attraction schedule for closures and renovations from now until the end of July 2019. Many of the attractions below are being renovated, however, as part of the exciting new expansion plans for Walt Disney Studios, some attractions in the park are permanently closed. Don’t forget that the beloved attraction The Phantom Manor is now open after a long period of renovation!
Disneyland Park Renovations:
- Autopia : closure on 5 November 2018 – reopening in 2019
- Dumbo : from 11 March to 20 July 2019
Walt Disney Studios Renovations:
- Cars Race Rally : closing on January 7 2019 – reopening in 2019
- Stitch Live! : from 13 May to 28 June 2019
- Slinky Dog Zig Zag Spin : from 20 May to 14 June 2019
Walt Disney Studios Closures:
To allow for the creation of new exciting experiences as part of the Walt Disney Studios Park development plan, note that the following attractions will definitely close under their current form:
- Armageddon Special Effects: from April 1, 2019
- Disney Jr Live on Stage : from April 1, 2019
- Rock’n Roller Coaster starring Aerosmith : from September 2, 2019 (to be reimaged as an Iron Man attraction).
Make sure you check the attraction schedule for renovations and closures before booking your magical trip to Disneyland Paris!
- Skip the theme parks. Violet Sake is now available in Disney Springs! - April 3, 2021
- Meet the Women Behind the Magic at Walt Disney World - March 28, 2021
- Bonjour Gift Shop reopens for business after a quick refurbishment - March 27, 2021