Before you travel make sure you check out the full list of closures and refurbishments at the Disneyland Resorts, Disneyland Park, and Disney’s California Adventure Park. There are some big changes and new lands coming to Disneyland that they have begun to prepare for. Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge is coming in May, Sleeping Beauty’s Castle is getting a facelift, and so much more! Check out our full list here(this list is often changing and we will update it as best we can):
- Astro Orbitor: Closed Jan. 7 – Apr. 4, 2019
- The Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln: Closed: Feb. 21 – Apr. 7, 2019
- Sleeping Beauty Castle & Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough: From January 17, 2019 through spring 2019, Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough will be closed for refurbishment. From January 7 through spring, the exterior of Sleeping Beauty Castle will also undergo refurbishment.
- Cafe Orleans: Closed May 6-16, 2019
- Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique: Closed May 16-23, 2019
Disney California Adventure Park
- Grizzly River Run: Closed Jan. 7 – Mar. 28, 2019
- Silly Symphony Swings: Closed Mar. 4, 2019 – TBD
- Red Car Trolley: Closed Apr. 1, 2019 – TBD
- D-Ticket pool, Monorail pool and Waterslides, and Mickey and Minnie spas: Closed Jan. 7, 2019 – Mar. 2019
Between January 7, 2019 and March 2019, the D-Ticket pool, Monorail pool and Waterslides, and Mickey and Minnie spas will be unavailable for Guest use. Guests are invited to enjoy the E-Ticket pool. Guests looking to experience a waterslide will have access to the California Streamin’ slide at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. Guests may see and hear construction work in various areas. To minimize any disruptions, work will be limited to the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily.
- Monorail pool and Waterslides: Closed Mar. 2019 – early May 2019
The Monorail pool and Waterslides will be unavailable for Guest use. During this timeframe, Guests are invited to enjoy the E-Ticket pool, the D-Ticket pool and the Mickey and Minnie spas. Please note that work in the pool area will still be ongoing near the D-Ticket pool and Mickey and Minnie spas. Guests looking to experience a waterslide will have access to the California Streamin’ slide at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. Guests may see and hear construction work in various areas. To minimize any disruptions, work will be limited to the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily.
Let’s book your adventures NOW! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from a Key to the World Travel agent, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 716-479-5412 , via email at email@example.com on Facebook, or fill out and submit the form below