Are you planning on spending Thanksgiving at the Walt Disney World Resort this year?! You will want to start planning your Disney World Thanksgiving meal today!
We’ve got a list of places where you can treat your tastes—along with family and friends—to a cornicopious feast on November 22nd!
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall in the Norway Pavilion at Epcot will be serving lunch and dinner
- Biergarten Restaurant in the Germany Pavilion at Epcot will be serving lunch and dinner
- Coral Reef Restaurant in The Seas Pavilion at Epcot will be serving lunch and dinner
- Le Cellier Steakhouse in the Canada Pavilion at Epcot will be serving lunch and dinner
- Cape May Cafe at Disney’s Beach Club Resort will be serving dinner
- Whispering Canyon Cafe at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge Resort will be serving lunch and dinner
- California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort will be serving dinner
- Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room in the United Kingdom Pavilion at Epcot will be serving lunch and dinner
- Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge will be serving lunch and dinner
- Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness will be serving brunch and dinner
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Yacht Club will be serving brunch and dinner
- Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa will be serving dinner
You won’t want to miss your chance to savor the festive flavors of a one-of-a-kind Thanksgiving experience! Make sure you book your reservations today – or have your MickeyTravels Travel Expert help you with that!
Please note that availability is limited, and that all dining events are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Do you want to spend your Thanksgiving holiday at the most Magical place on Earth? Let one of the amazing travel experts at MickeyTravels help you plan the Thanksgiving vacation of your dreams! They will work with you to make sure every Magical details is though of! Click HERE for your No Obligations Free Quote (or use the form below)!