Often the question is asked, can you rent lockers at Walt Disney World? The answer is yes! Locker rental is an additional fee, but if my memory serves me correctly, the fee wasn’t a terrible expense.
Here are the locations where you can rent lockers:
- has locker facilities available adjacent to the wheelchair and ECV rental location.
- has lockers in several locations.
- Near the west side of Spaceship Earth
- At the International Gateway (these are considered unattended lockers)
- Oversized lockers are available at the Bus Information area.
- has lockers available near Oscar’s Classic Car Souvenirs at the main entrance.
- has lockers available both inside and outside the main entrance.
- Typhoon Lagoon has lockers available adjacent to the main dressing room and also by Hammerhead Fred’s Dive Shop.
- Blizzard Beach has lockers available at Snowless Joe’s.
- Lastly, at Downtown Disney lockers are available at the dock near the Cap’n Jack’s Restaurant and at the marina rental window.
If you need a locker, I hope that these locations help you out! I don’t think lockers are used all that much, but it’s good to have them available as an option, especially in the case where you might be leaving that day and have some time to enjoy before your flight leaves. How often do you utilize the lockers at Walt Disney World?
- Mermaids now appearing on Pirates of the Caribbean at Walt Disney World Resort (chipandco.com)
- Last Minute Tips before you leave for Walt Disney World! (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.