This is the day I have been waiting for my whole life… Disney Villains will add a wicked twist to Disney After Hours event nights June 6-August 8! Disney has just announced that there will be a wicked twist to After Hours events at the Magic Kingdom this Summer!
Here’s a taste of what new elements to expect:
- A Brand-New Disney Villains Stage Show – Hades and Meg from “Hercules” will set the castle stage ablaze in this all-new stage show, Villains Unite the Night, which will also feature appearances by Jafar, The Queen, Dr. Facilier and Maleficent.
- Spot Maleficent the Dragon – Maleficent the Dragon, with her Steampunk style and signature wicked grin, will be let loose for the first time at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park as a one-of-a-kind experience for party guests.
- Villainous Enhancements: Discover surprising, villain-inspired additions at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain.
- Wickedly Good Food & Beverage -A variety of special food & beverage offerings will also be available for purchase, including tasty desserts, drinks, and dishes inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier and even Emperor Zurg.
- Event Merchandise – Event attendees can also purchase new logo merchandise, as well as items from a curated collection of the best Disney Villains merchandise available.
- One Notorious Item to Note: Ever driven to stand out in their unpredictable and audacious fashion, while the Villains will be entertaining guests in the new stage show, they will not be participating in character greetings during the event.
The best part is that you will be allowed to dress up as your favorite villain as well! The options are endless!
Disney Villains After Hours tickets cost $139 plus tax in advance, $144 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholder and Disney Vacation Club Members can take advantage of a $30 discount and purchase tickets for $109. Tickets for these specific Disney Villains After Hours event nights will go on sale April 29. Message me today and get on a list to be informed when the tickets go on sale.
Let’s book your adventures NOW! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from a Key to the World Travel agent, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Paris, Universal Orlando, Sea World, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 716-479-5412 , via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on Facebook, or fill out and submit the form below.