Woody’s Roundup BBQ is coming to Disney’s Contemporary Resort for the 4th of July!
Woody’s Roundup will be offered nightly July 4th-6th from 6:15 to 9:15pm in the Fantasia Ballroom. The price for this event is $149 per adult and $99 per children (ages 3-9) including tax and tip.
Guests will be transported into a larger-than-life playset of a wild western town called Woody’s Roundup. Once inside, Jessie, Bullseye, and Buzz can be found jamming out as Mr. Microphone plays some great tunes.
Fun activities include a balloon artist, trick roping demonstration, camp-style carnival games, and a Toy Story craft station.
Guests can gallop on over to Porte Cochere for an awesome view of the Magic Kingdom’s fireworks!
The following shows will begin around 9:15pm:
- July 4: Disney’s Celebrate America!—A Fourth of July Concert in the Sky
- July 5 and 6: Happily Ever After
Chow on some of the best BBQ outside of the Wild West at the Barbecue Buffet. Guests can also wet their whistle with a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Check out the menu below:
- Grilled Boneless Chicken Breasts and Thighs with Roasted Peach Coulis
- Fire-roasted Vegetable Cake served with a Chipotle Succotash
- Low and Slow Smoked Pork Ribs
- Barbecue Beef Brisket Carved
- Fresh Cornbread and Honey Butter
- Mixed Greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette and Roasted Pepper Ranch Dressing
- Sweet Cream Cole Slaw
- Southern-style Potato Salad
- Grilled Seasonal Vegetables with a splash of Smoked Olive Oil
- Vegetarian Campfire Chili
- Salted Caramel Cookie Bars
- Assorted Sliced Fresh Melon
- Red, White and Blue Push Pops
- Cherry-Pie Shots
- Garden Salad with Ranch Dressing
- Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
- Butter Corn Kernels
- Steamed Hot Dogs
- Creamy Mickey Roni & Cheese
- Chicken Fingers with BBQ Sauce & Honey Mustard
- Potato Barrels
- Assorted Cookies and Brownies
Reservations for Woody’s Roundup BBQ can be made online or by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at email@example.com, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Katelyn G (see all)
- New Pineapple and Raspberry Dole Whip Swirl - April 24, 2019
- Tickets on Sale for the Oogie Boogie Bash in Disneyland - April 23, 2019
- Construction Update: Sleeping Beauty Castle Will be Pink AND Blue! - April 22, 2019