Moonlight Magic for Disney Vacation Club Members is back for 2019!
DVC Members will get the chance to RSVP to Moonlight Magic events hosted at the Disney Parks during 2019. Disneyland Park will be hosting an event on January 31, 2019 as well as these Walt Disney World Resort locations and event dates:
- The Magic Kingdom (February 5th and 12th)
- Epcot (May 13th and 20th)
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios (March 20th and 27th)
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom (July 18th, August 8th and August 22nd)
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon September 18th and October 16th)
Guests who attend a Moonlight Magic event will have the chance to enjoy shorter-than usual wait times on major attractions, meet Disney Characters, attend fun and exciting dance parties, and enjoy complimentary refreshments through out the night. Basically the parks will become your playground where you can make some extra magical memories!
What you should know about booking your spot:
- DVC Members can register themselves and up to 3 additional guests (Total of 4 per membership) OR up to the number of guests on the resort reservation. Children under 3 do not need to be registered to attend the event.
- The booking process has been refined and it’s easier than ever to RSVP to this Disney Vacation Club exclusive offer!
- DVC Members are asked to have their Member number at the ready when registering online for the events.
- When the booking window opens you can go visit the DVC page online where you will enter a virtual waiting room (DO NOT refresh your page! It will update automagically!)
- Then when a spot is open you will be redirected to the registration form for the Moonlight Magic Event and can book your spot!
- Members who already have Disney Hotel reservations during some of the event dates will be given priority to RSVP for those dates.
- In order to accommodate as many DVC Members as possible Members are only allowed to register for one Moonlight Magic per participating Disney Park.
- An RSVP is required to participate in Moonlight Magic.
- To attend the Moonlight Magic event at least one valid Disney Vacation Club Membership ID with a photo ID is required.
- Some events will allow Fast Pass+ booking via the My Disney Experience App.
After booking your spot you can check back later for details about the event such as entertainment, characters, transportation, activities, and party hours. Entertainment, characters, and activities are subject to change or cancellation in the event of inclement weather (events are rain-or-shine).
Registration will open for the Moonlight Magic events as follows:
Disneyland Park: Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 11 AM EST/8 AM PT
WDW Magic Kingdom:
- Members WITH hotel reservations: Wednesday, January 9, 2019 at 9 AM EST
- All Members: Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 9 AM EST
- Members WITH hotel reservations: Wednesday, April 3, 2019 at 9 AM EST
- All Members: Wednesday, April 10, 2019 at 9 AM EST
Disney’s Hollywood Studios:
- Members WITH hotel reservations: Thursday, February 14, 2019 at 9 AM EST
- All Members: Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 9 AM EST
Disney’s Animal Kingdom:
- Members WITH hotel reservations: Wednesday, June 5, 2019 at 9 AM EST
- All Members: Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 9 AM EST
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon:
- Members WITH hotel reservations: Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 9 AM EST
- All Members: Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 9 AM EST
Guests who book the event, but later have to cancel can do so via the confirmation email. If your Walt Disney World Resort Reservation is cancelled your special event reservation will be automatically cancelled as well. For more information regarding DVC Member rules, modifications, and event details be sure to check out more information available on the DVC event page.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Monica Rambeau’s ‘WandaVision’ Costume Revealed in New Merchandise - December 1, 2020
- Dave Prowse’s Daughter Shares His Cause of Death Was COVID-19 - December 1, 2020
- Marvel Studios Gains Back the Rights to Daredevil from Netflix - December 1, 2020