Disney Vacation Club has announced that they have extended dates for their popular Beverage Tasting Series at Top of the World Lounge through June of 2018. During this event, guests will learn about some of their favorite beverages and maybe even try something new, all while enjoying the soothing ambiance of Top of the World Lounge with sweeping views of the Magic Kingdom park area.
The Beverage Tasting Series is held on select Tuesdays and Thursdays and will focus on a different type of beverage each week. Each tasting session also includes a small–plate food pairing that complements the beverage served.
When & Where
- Dates: The Beverage Tasting Series is held select Tuesdays and Thursdays through June 2018
- Times: 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM
- Location: Top of the World Lounge within Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Tuesday Class Schedule
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018: Disney Family Wine Tasting
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018: Martini Tasting
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018: Mixology
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018: Tequila Tasting
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018: Tequila Tasting
- Tuesday, May 22, 2018: Mixology
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018: Bourbon Tasting
- Tuesday, June 26, 2018: Martini Tasting
Thursday Class Schedule
- Thursday, February 1, 2018: Beer Tasting
- Thursday, February 8, 2018: Mixology
- Thursday, February 15, 2018: Tequila
- Thursday, March 1, 2018: Liquor Bourbon Flight
- Thursday, March 8, 2018: Beer Tasting
- Thursday, March 15, 2018: Disney Family Wine Tasting
- Thursday, March 22, 2018: Vodka Tasting
- Thursday, April 12, 2018: Liquor Bourbon Flight
- Thursday, April 19, 2018: Beer Tasting
- Thursday, April 26, 2018: Mixology
- Thursday, May 3, 2018: Disney Family Wine Tasting
- Thursday, May 10, 2018: Liquor Bourbon Flight
- Thursday, May 17, 2018: Beer Tasting
- Thursday, May 24, 2018: Vodka Tasting
- Thursday, June 7, 2018: Wine Tasting
- Thursday, June 14, 2018: Liquor Bourbon Flight
- Thursday, June 21, 2018: Beer Tasting
- Thursday, June 28, 2018: Mixology
Each tasting session is $40 per person, inclusive of tax and gratuity.
Reservations are required. Members may book in advance by calling Member Services at (800) 800-9800. Full payment is required at the time of booking, with a credit card guarantee.
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid surrendering the full payment. To cancel, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.
- Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo I.D. required at check-in.
- Guests must be 21 years of age with a photo I.D. to consume alcohol. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a paying participating parent or guardian.
- Disney Dining Plan Entitlements cannot be used for this experience.
- Culinary Magic Experiences are not eligible for additional special offers or discounts, including the Disney Vacation Club
- Member 10% food and beverage discount.
- Please allow up to 1.5 hours for travel to your destination.
- Party size limit of 4 Guests, including the Member.
- Menu items, pricing and hours are subject to change without notice.
- Subject to restrictions and changes without notice.
- Food allergies must be noted at the time of booking.
- The Top of the World Lounge and observation area are not part of Membership. Limited access is based upon availability and may be terminated without notice.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to making difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations! Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Just fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.