Disney Springs in Walt Disney World has just adjusted its operating hours until further notice.
To comply with Orange County’s 10 p.m. curfew, effective today, Sunday, May 31 and until further notice, we are closing Disney Springs at 7 p.m., allowing cast members, operating participant employees and guests time to return home.
The change in operating hours was posted on the Disney Springs Home Page.
As we continue our phased reopening of Disney Springs with a number of shopping and dining locations, we are eager to welcome back our Guests, some Cast Members and third-party Operating Participants with safety and well-being of all at the forefront of all our planning efforts.
As we navigate through this unprecedented time as responsibly as we can, we have implemented a number of new safety measures based on guidance from health authorities, such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and appropriate government agencies. We, along with third-party Operating Participants, are all committed to a responsible reopening of Disney Springs.
For Cast Members, Operating Participant employees and Guests, there are 6 key things to know before arriving at Disney Springs, and they include:
- Limited parking and reduced entrances
- Temperature screenings prior to entry
- Face coverings required for Guests ages 2 and up
- Physical distancing practices including physically-distanced queues and physical barriers
- Temporary operation modifications, including reduced hours at select locations and no scheduled entertainment offerings or high-touch interactive areas
- An increased focus on disinfecting and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas
Since many of these measures will be new, and may evolve, we want to be sure Guests, Cast Members and Operating Participant employees are aware of all these changes.