Get ready to move with magic in style!
The 2020 Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend is just a few days away! And with it comes the Health and Fitness Expo where you will be able to find exclusive merchandise to commemorate your accomplishment. Take a look at what you can find starting this Wednesday.
Let’s start with these adorable Minnie Mouse ears! Featuring blue and silver tones with a castle in one ear and the spaceship earth pattern in the other plus a running Mickey on the bow! Truly adorable.
Two runDisney spirit jerseys are making their debut this year, one featuring the Fab Five and the other with Oswald! Perfect to keep you cozy after running around the parks.
Looking for some gear to run in? what about these colorful shirts and jackets featuring your favorite characters in a retro style! You can choose between the logo performance design or the “I did it” one.
The collection also includes different accessories like baseball hats, drinkware, limited edition pins, figurines, shoe ornaments, keychains and more!
You can find everything at the runDisney Health & Fitness Expo at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex on the following dates:
- January 8, 2020: 10am – 8pm
- January 9, 2020: 10am – 7pm
- January 10: 2020: 10am – 7pm
- January 11, 2020: 9:30am – 3:30pm
- Teppan Edo Reopening Soon At The Japan Pavilion In Epcot! - August 10, 2020
- Disney Stores Located Inside Disney Springs Resorts Closing - August 9, 2020
- Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover Now Under Refurbishment - August 8, 2020