There is still time to make plans to experience the special events being conducted in the Walt Disney World Resort in Central Florida this November and December, such as Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom Park, Holidays Around The World and Candlelight Processional at Epcot, and The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. It is also the ideal time to check out the transformed and newly-named Disney Springs, formerly known as the Downtown Disney Area. The new name took effect September 29, 2015 in recognition of the transitioning to Disney Springs, which features new shopping, dining and entertainment venues for your enjoyment.
A great way to experience these events and new offerings is by taking advantage of the special “Holiday Rates” that are being offered from November 1-December 20, 2015 by the seven Downtown Disney Resort Area Hotels, which are now known as the Disney SpringsTM Resort Area Hotels. In addition to their ideal location an easy walk to the shopping, dining and entertainment venues at Disney SpringsTM, these seven “Official Walt Disney World® Resort Hotels” also provide complimentary shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World® Theme Parks, two water parks, and to Disney SpringsTM.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “Downtown Disney Deals” booklet that features exclusive discounts and special offers from over 30 merchants in the Disney Springs area for dining, entertainment and shopping. Among the many coupons featured in the booklet are discounts at Rainforest Café, T-Rex Café, Wolfgang Puck Express, Steve Baker Caricatures, The LEGO Store, Planet Hollywood, House of Blues Restaurant, Splitsville Luxury LanesTM, Bongo’s Cuban Café, and Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop.
Available from November 1-December 20, 2015, the special “Holiday Rates” are:
· B Resort & Spa – rates from $89 per room, per night
· Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel – rates from $69 per room, per night
· Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa – rates from $99 per room, per night
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton – rates from $119 per suite, per night
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $116 per room, per night
· Holiday Inn Orlando – rates from $89 per room, per night
· Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort – rates from $95 per room, per night.
The special rates are available November 1-December 20, 2015, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Special events at the Walt Disney World Resort include:
· Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival, presented by Chase — September 25-November 16, 2015, at Epcot
· The Osborne Family Spectacle of Dancing Lights presented by Siemens – November 6, 2015-January 3, 2016, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
· Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party – select nights November 8-December 18, 2015, at Magic Kingdom®Park
· Holidays at Disney Springs – November 13-December 20, 2015, at Disney Springs
· Holidays Around the World at Epcot – November 27-December 30, 2015, at Epcot
· Candlelight Processional – November 27-December 30, 2015, at Epcot
Taking advantage of the special hotel rates also will enable you to enjoy such other benefits of staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels as:
· Disney tickets available to purchase at each hotel
· Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World golf courses
· Disney Merchandise store located in each hotel
· The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
Well underway in its transformation, Disney Springs already has many new offerings that are already open, including the upscale waterfront restaurant The Boathouse (from the creator of T-Rex Café and Rainforest Café), Morimoto Asia restaurant, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, a dozen new shops, Exposition Park (home to four Disney-owned food trucks), and a new parking garage with 4,000 spaces.
Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels is a consortium of seven Official Walt Disney World® Hotels that includes: the stylish B Resort & Spa, opened in June 2014 with 394 newly renovated guest rooms and suites, the full-service B Indulged AVEDA Spa, and American Q signature restaurant; the 18-story, 325-room Best Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel, overlooking Lake Buena Vista and the Walt Disney World Resort, and offering two restaurants, lounge, and wireless internet; Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa, offering 1,014 guest rooms and suites, three pools, tennis, basketball and sand volleyball courts, five restaurants/lounges and a full-service spa; the luxurious and spacious 229-suite Doubletree Suites by Hilton, the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs Resort Area; Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista, walking distance to Disney Springs and the only Disney Springs resort offering Extended Theme Park Hours; the Holiday Inn Orlando, the only Holiday Inn located in the Walt Disney World Resort Area and featuring elegant rooms with modern Florida décor; and Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Resort, featuring 626 guest rooms (which each feature a refrigerator), the Oasis Aquatic Playground with two pools and interactive water features, and six dining options.
With nearly 30 food and beverage outlets and restaurants, over 3,700 rooms and an array of amenities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer a rate, space and menu to please every guest. Located in the heart of the Disney Springs area, these properties are within walking distance of exceptional shopping, dining and entertainment venues. Visit DisneySpringsHotels.com .
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!