Disney Springs receives a sprinkle of holiday magic as the shopping and entertainment location is transformed into a festive wonderland for the holiday season. With familiar favorites, new seasonal offerings and sparkling décor reflective of the unique Disney Springs neighborhoods, Holidays at Disney Springs will dazzle guests as they complete their seasonal shopping and enjoy the dining and entertainment offerings available during this cheerful time of year.
Each neighborhood has been transformed into a unique holiday wonderland for the season’s greetings, each reflecting the neighborhood’s role in the Disney Springs waterfront town.
The Marketplace décor will make guests feel right at home with wreaths and trees with a handmade touch. This colorful, authentic atmosphere is the ideal inspiration while shopping for loved ones.
The Landing is decked out in a bit more illustrious style, with silver and gold décor amidst the glittering holiday lights. With a slight modern flare, the metallic decorations fit the theme of this industrial neighborhood.
Guests will be transported to a magical winter wonderland as they visit the West Side neighborhood at Disney Springs. The vibrant blue ornaments, beautiful white holiday lights, and contemporary Christmas trees will bring holiday cheer to shoppers of all ages.
In addition to the yuletide décor, Disney Springs treats guests to special entertainment offerings throughout the neighborhoods.
The Marketplace is filled with the sights and sounds of the season as Holiday Carolers perform favorite Christmas tunes from 6-10 p.m. each evening from Nov. 13- Dec. 30. The Marketplace holiday celebration continues with a special Kwanzaa musical group appearing at the Waterside Stage Dec. 26 – 27.
Also at the Marketplace, guests can visit Santa Claus to share their Christmas wish. The Chalet is in a new location this year by the Waterside Stage, where guests can meet Santa Nov. 13 – Dec. 24 from 12-10:30 p.m. For the second year, guests will be given a pager for a virtual queue so that they can continue their holiday shopping and be paged once it’s their turn to meet St. Nick. From Dec. 25-29, Santa Goofy will greet guests during the same hours in the Chalet location.
Waterview Park at The Landing gives guests the chance to learn about and experience the story of Hanukkah through music. Showtimes are scheduled throughout the evenings of Dec. 6 – 13.
In addition to the jolly musical offerings, guests will be astounded by the Holiday Stilt Walkers appearing throughout Disney Springs from 6-10 p.m. each evening from Nov. 13 – Dec. 30.
The World of Disney store at the Marketplace is the world’s largest shopping destination for all-things Disney. The recently-expanded location offers a vast assortment of Disney merchandise including plush toys, clothing, Mickey Mouse hats and trading pins. The new Disney Parks Castle Play Set also is available at World of Disney and is the perfect surprise for little princesses.
Disney Springs offers unique gift ideas that are exclusive to this premier shopping location. Ladies with a passion for fashion will appreciate a one-of-a-kind, personalized pair of flip-flops from havaianas, a hand-painted pair of TOMS shoes from Curl, or a stylish hat from Chapel Hats. A custom-designed phone case from D-Tech on Demand is the perfect stocking-stuffer. As for gifts for gentlemen, visit the new Twenty Eight & Main location at the Marketplace for exclusive Disney Parks gentleman’s apparel, accessories, and more.
For presents that sparkle and shine, consider the popular Pandora, Alex & Ani or Crislu jewelry. Dooney & Bourke and Vera Bradley bags add a touch of Disney design. The new Disney Boutique collection, which offers beautiful women’s apparel and accessories for dedicated Disney fans, can be found at TrenD in the Disney Springs Marketplace.
Sweet treats make for delicious holiday surprises. Opening in mid-December, The Ganachery offers rich, hand-crafted chocolate ganache with beautiful custom packaging. Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Chocolate Shop also offers tasty chocolate treats and hot chocolates to sweeten this special time of year.
Disney Gift Cards give the gift of Disney magic to everyone this holiday season. Disney Gift Cards are accepted at many Disney Springs shopping locations and all Disney Springs restaurants, including the recently opened Morimoto Asia, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar and The BOATHOUSE.
In addition to a sleigh full of holiday shopping and entertainment, Disney Springs also offers special Christmas Day meals.
- Fulton’s Crab House will feature a special surf- and turf menu, which includes braised short ribs and Alaska King crab with loaded mashed potatoes, crispy Brussels sprouts, lardons, and cabernet demi ($45 per person).
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria will offer a delectable three-course meal, including a filet with roasted garlic whipped potatoes and sweet cannoli for dessert ($50 per person).
- For families looking for a classic feast in honor of the festive celebration, Planet Hollywood and Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant will offer a delicious turkey dinner with all the fixings to make guests feel right at home.
- Wolfgang Puck Express will feature a tender oven-roasted pork chop with mashed potatoes and broccolini finished with a special holiday dessert ($15 per person).
- The beautiful upstairs dining room at Wolfgang Puck Grand Café hosts an elaborate holiday feast, with a three-course meal complete with a wine selection. Guests will enjoy a savory watercress salad, followed by Colorado rack of lamb and concluded with a bittersweet chocolate ganache ($75 per person).
For dining reservations, please contact your Travel Agent, call 407-WDW-DINE, or visit Disneyworld.com/dining
To view a full list of the “Holidays at Disney Springs” festivities and to learn more about the exciting shopping and dining experiences at Disney Springs, visit disneysprings.com.
The holidays magical at Walt Disney World. And there is still time to plan that special holiday trip for this year or to start planning for 2016. I would love to help you with all of your travel nees. I am a Travel Magician with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency of Chip and Co and the Disney Addicts! Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your “Magical” vacation! –Alissa
- Disney Confirms Beverly will be returning to Club Cool in Epcot - May 10, 2021
- Disney pushing for Emmy Nomination forGina Carano despite being fired - May 10, 2021
- Marvel’s Venom Let There Be Carnage Official Trailer - May 10, 2021