Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels in the Walt Disney World® Resort knows families are excited to start making magical memories and now is the time to plan the perfect summer getaway with hotel rates starting as low as $79 per night! There’s no better place to stay than right inside the Walt Disney World® Resort gates at a Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotel. Plus, don’t forget, Florida Residents also receive 40% off a 4-Day Park Ticket and 30% off a 3-Day Park Ticket!
(Both a Theme Park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system and valid admission for the same park, on the same date are required for each person in the party, ages 3 and up.)
Situated within Walt Disney World®, all six Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels have the added benefit of close walking proximity to Disney Springs® — which now features more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment establishments. Many restaurants offer outdoor seating so you can dine al fresco with options ranging from casual fare to extraordinary restaurants by renowned James Beard Award-winning chefs – as well as outstanding shopping, unique attractions, and numerous choices for outdoor entertainment. Among the new offerings at Disney Springs® are Gideon’s Bake House, Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brews, M&M’s Store, Rustic Cuff, and Fit 2 Run is back in a new location. Additional can’t miss locations include, The LEGO Store, World of Disney store and Star WarsÔ Galactic Outpost.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to start planning your magical family vacation now…. book your stay now through July 31, 2021 for travel between July 18,2021 – September 30, 2021. These special, limited-time rates at Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels are:
· Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – room rates from $79 per night;
· Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – room rates from $85 per night;
· DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – room rates from $102 per night;
· B Resort & Spa – room rates from $124 per night;
· Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – room rates from $134 per night;
· Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – room rates from $170 per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit the Disney Springs Hotels Website. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. Resort fees, taxes, gratuities, and daily parking, if applicable, are not included in the above rates. This room rate offer is not valid with any other offer or promotion, or on existing reservations, or for groups.
Discover exciting new offerings as well as the classic favorites at Walt Disney World® Resort. For a quick glimpse at what you’ll enjoy at the Magic Kingdom® Park, Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park, or EPCOT®
Theme Park Highlights:
- Magic Kingdom® Park – Enjoy whimsical Character Cavalcades throughout the day, with some favorite Disney friends appearing along the parade route. Explore iconic attractions and experiences in 6 incredible lands – including the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Pirates of the Caribbean and “It’s a Small World”.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios® — Discover big fun for kids and grown-ups alike in Toy Story Land. Take a wild ride on Slinky Dog Dash and go for a whirl on Alien Swirling Saucers. Pack your imagination, switch tracks and take a ride on the cartoon side like never before when you hop aboard Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway. Live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, where you can experience 2 thrilling attractions—Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance and Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park – Celebrate the magic of nature at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Here, you can fly on the back of a banshee, hike amid floating mountains or take a mystical boat into a bioluminescent rainforest! You will explore a lush African savanna on Kilimanjaro Safaris and have a quacking good time with Donald Duck, Daisy Duck and Launchpad McQuack on Donald’s Dino Boat Bash!
- EPCOT® — Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is coming July 15 and continues through November 20, 2021. Hungry for fun? Indulge in delicious global marketplaces, live entertainment, family-friendly activities, and more. Fly high on a hang-gliding adventure to a few famous places across the globe on Soarin’ Around the World. Board an ancient Norwegian vessel and be whisked away to the kingdom of Arendelle during a Frozen Ever After.
*Disclaimers: Room rates are based on availability and do not include applicable taxes and resort services fees. Some blackout dates may apply and availability may be limited. Daily parking fee, (if applicable), and gratuities are not included. This offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, reservations, or for groups.
Disney Theme Park Disclaimer: Parks, attractions and other offerings subject to availability, closures and change or cancellation without notice. A ticket is valid for admission on the specific date selected. Ticket must be used within seven days from start date. Proof of Florida residency required. Both a theme park reservation via the Disney Park Pass system, and a valid theme park ticket for the same park on the same date are required for each person ages 3 and up.
- Condiments returning to the table at Disney World Restaurants - June 16, 2021
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is reopening on Aug. 26th - June 15, 2021
- Happily Ever After & Epcot Forever returning to Disney World this summer - June 15, 2021