Ready to put the winter behind you? Then what better way than a trip to the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida? It is a great time to visit and to take in such special events as the 2020 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and its Garden Rocks Concert Series, as well as the many new offerings at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks. This includes the incredible new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge, a whole new land where you can live your adventure in a galaxy far, far away, now open at Disney’s Hollywood Studios; and the brand-new Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, a zany whirlwind ride through a cartoon universe starring Mickey Mouse and friends, opening March 4, 2020, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
A terrific way to experience all the destination has to offer is by staying at one of the seven Disney Springs Resort area hotels. Situated on Walt Disney World Resort property, the seven hotels are ideally located an easy walk to Disney Springs, which now features more than 150 retail, dining and entertainment establishments. This includes an impressive array of dining options — ranging from casual fare to exceptional restaurants by renowned James Beard Award-winning chefs – as well as outstanding shopping, unique attractions, and 25 different entertainment acts every night. Among the new offerings at Disney Springs are the fun NBA Experience (boasting 13 unique games and experiences); the festive City Works Eatery & Pour House sports bar; and, opening this spring, the breathtaking Drawn to Life Presented by Cirque du Soleil & Disney, where the beauty of Disney animation blends with the thrilling spectacle of Cirque du Soleil.
In addition to their superb location, the seven hotels are known for their first-class facilities, on-site amenities and for providing an outstanding value. Even better, the hotels are offering special “Spring into Summer” room rates for stays April 1-June 30, 2020.
Want even more reason to opt for one of the Disney Springs Resort area hotels? The seven hotels provide shuttle transportation approximately every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World Theme Parks, two water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area. Plus, guests staying at these seven Official Walt Disney World Hotels enjoy two great benefits at the Walt Disney World Theme Parks throughout 2020: the Extra Magic Hours benefit and up to 60-Day FastPass+ service, with valid theme park admission.
The Extra Magic Hours benefit enables guests to experience extra time in at least one of the Walt Disney World Theme Parks each day, either before it opens or after it closes. This provides the opportunity to enjoy select attractions, including the offerings at the fun 11-acre Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and the popular attractions at the other three theme parks, such as the amazing Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Guests can view the Extra Magic Hours calendar at disneyworld.com/parkhours or request the printed Times Guide, available in each hotel’s lobby.
The 60-Day FastPass+ benefit provides the opportunity to reserve access to select attractions, shows and more, up to 60 days before you arrive. Guests at these hotels who have a valid theme park ticket and a hotel reservation number are able to link their hotel reservation on MyDisneyExperience.com. Ask your travel provider to ensure they give you the necessary ticket confirmation or hotel reservation number needed to utilize the benefit.
Note that an easy and very convenient way to purchase Walt Disney World Theme Park tickets is at DisneySpringsHotels.com, specifically the “Walt Disney World” > “Buy Tickets” section. This includes the enticing “4-Park Magic Ticket,” providing 4 Days, 4 Parks from just $89 per day, plus tax.
As a bonus, guests at these hotels also receive the “Disney Springs Passport to Savings” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining. Among the coupons featured in the new 2020 booklet are discounts and special offers at such dining establishments as Jaleo by José Andrés, City Works Eatery & Pour House, Rainforest Café at Disney Springs Marketplace, House of Blues Restaurant, T-Rex Café, Frontera Cocina, Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante, The Polite Pig, Wolfgang Puck Express, Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company, and Ghirardelli Soda Fountain & Chocolate Shop.
The booklet also includes special offers at such terrific Disney Springs merchants as Ron Jon Surf Shop, Vera Bradley, Sephora, Sperry, Coca-Cola Store, JOHNNY WAS, Dino-Store at T-REX, Crystal Arts by Arribas Brothers, Orlando Harley-Davidson, Rainforest Café Retail Village at Disney Springs Marketplace, and THE VOID: Step Beyond Reality.
The Disney Springs Resort area hotels’ “Spring into Summer” rates for stays April 1-June 30, 2020 are:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $99 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $101.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando — rates from $134 per suite, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $129 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $119 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area — rates from $103 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $107 per room, per night.
For more information on the special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com. The special rates are available for stays April 1-June 30, 2020, based on availability. Some blackout dates may apply, and availability may be limited. The rates do not include the Resort Services Fee or daily parking fee (if applicable), taxes or gratuities. The offer is not valid with any other special offers, promotions, existing reservations, or for groups.
Visiting provides the opportunity to take in such special events as:
- 2020 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – March 4 – June 1, 2020 at Epcot
- 2020 Garden Rocks Concert Series – nightly March 4 – June 1, 2020 at Epcot.
Note that Theme Park admission is required, and some events require a separately priced ticket.
Included with Epcot admission during the 2020 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, the Garden Rocks Concert Series will feature shows nightly. Entertainment scheduled to perform at the concert series in April and May includes Berlin, A Flock of Seagulls, Rick Springfield, Christopher Cross, Plain White T’s, Don McLean, Casting Crowns, Thelma Houston, Air Supply, Daughtry, Crowder, and Survivor. For the concert schedule click here.
Other benefits of staying at one of the seven hotels include the ability to purchase Disney Theme Park Tickets at the hotels’ website and at their Guest Service Desk; and advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World Resort golf courses.
The Disney Springs Resort area hotels (DisneySpringsHotels.com) includes:
- B Resort & Spa– offers a lifestyle experience inspired by the destination with 394 stylish guestrooms and suites, a variety of amenities including American Kitchen Bar & Grill, a zero-entry pool and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista– the 308-room, 18-story hotel offers two restaurants, heated pools, a fitness center, wireless high-speed internet, and beautiful views of the Walt Disney World Resort and scenic Lake Buena Vista
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando— the only all-suite resort hotel in the Disney Springs resort area, the hotel features 229 spacious one- and two-bedroom suites, a tropically landscaped pool, splash pad and tennis
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace— just steps from Disney Springs, the 1,011-room hotel offers a beautifully redesigned pool area with two outdoor pools and a Float Lagoon, and four new restaurants and lounges
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista— connected to Disney Springs via Pedestrian Skybridge, the 814-room hotel features seven dining options including a Disney Character Breakfast every Sunday, two heated pools and a fitness center
- Holiday Inn Orlando –Disney Springs Area — featuring newly renovated rooms, the Disney Springs Resort area hotel offers complimentary Wi-Fi, kids under 11 eat free, and unique on-site Disney Benefits, including continuous shuttles to Disney Parks
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista –$10 million newly renovated guest rooms, 60-Day FastPass+ and Extra Magic Hours with the closest hotel to Disney Springs. Experience Disney Character Breakfast 3 days a week, and Oasis Aquatic Pool Playground.
For more information on the Disney Springs Resort area hotels, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com .
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2021 Taste of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Outdoor Kitchens Revealed - January 26, 2021
- Magic Kingdom Park Map receives an update - January 26, 2021
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach set to reopen on March 7th - January 26, 2021