Disney is Now Hiring an Admiral to Command The Halcyon, a New Star Wars Hotel Coming to WDW. Are you ready to assume command of the Halcyon in a galaxy far, far away? Now is your chance! Disney is looking for an Admiral (General Manager) to run their newest resort coming to Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, FL.
Perks of the job include being immersed in the Star Wars Universe daily and helping guests enjoy a never before seen experience in hospitality. Check out the details below for this once in a lifetime opportunity with Walt Disney World Resorts!
“Are you ready to command a Galactic Starcruiser, the Halcyon, where you will take passengers on an adventure to a galaxy far, far, away? Be the first Admiral (GM) to manage this fully immersive, luxury resort, where guests and crew are part of a Star Wars story, including encounters between Resistance forces and the First Order.”
“Disney is seeking a seasoned hotelier with extensive senior leadership hospitality experience on land or at sea to serve as Resort Manager / Hotel Director. He/She will drive and execute a unique immersive “cruise-like experience” aligned with our Star Wars franchise. This experience will operate as a two-night journey and be the world’s first multi-day immersive adventure. The ideal candidate will have a passion for bringing ideas to life, creativity, value a non-traditional work environment, and balance a traditional hotel experience with immersive entertainment.”
Ready to take command of this Galactic Starcruiser? To see if you are qualified to fill the position of Admiral of The Halcyon be sure to read through the responsibilities and qualifications of the position and APPLY for the open position by CLICKING HERE.
To learn more about the Halcyon, feel free to keep scrolling, and be sure to share this article with anyone who is “Admiral material.”
Here are just the highlights of your stay aboard the Halcyon:
- Launch Pods – Arrive at the terminal, enter a launch pod, blast off into space and rendezvous with the Halcyon!
- The Halcyon – The launch pod docks with a glamorous star cruiser known for exotic expeditions in a galaxy far, far away.
- The Atrium – Discover the heart of the Halcyon, a welcoming place where crew and passengers gather.
- The Bridge – Operate the ship’s navigation systems under the crew’s guidance.
- Wield a Lightsaber – Experience the traditional art of wielding a lightsaber and put your skills to the test.
- Passenger Cabin – Each cabin features its own window into space with a view of spectacular ships and galactic sights.
- The Silver C Lounge – Sip a drink in this stylish lounge, a warm and inviting retreat for passengers of all ages.
- The Engineering Room – Sneak into a crew-only area and discover the inner workings of the ship’s systems.
We can’t wait to book our 2-night star cruise aboard the Halcyon in 2021! Be sure to check back here at Chip and Co. for all things Star Wars.
Featured Photo Credit: Disney/Lucasfilm
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- ‘Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings’ Breaks Labor Day Weekend Release Box Office Record - September 5, 2021
- Jason Momoa Shares First Look at New ‘Aquaman 2’ Costumes - September 5, 2021
- Park Seo Joon Joins the Cast of ‘The Marvels’ in Mysterious Role - September 4, 2021