With the Disney Parks closed and many of us stuck in quarantine, we have to get creative about bringing some Disney magic into our homes! Now, thanks to Disney Parks Blog, you can try to recreate one of our favorite Disney snacks– churro bites! Just follow along with the recipe below…
- 1 cup water
- 8 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cups vegetable or canola oil
- ½ cup sugar
- Combine water, butter, salt, and ¼ teaspoon cinnamon in 1 ½-quart saucepan over medium heat. Bring pot to rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add flour and stir vigorously until mix forms a ball. Remove from heat and let rest for 5-7 min.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium skillet or 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat or until temperature reaches 350˚.
- Spoon dough into piping bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe 1-inch strip of dough over saucepan, cut with knife, and drop into hot oil. Repeat until churro bites fill saucepan with room to fry.
- Fry churro bites until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon or mesh spider strainer.
- Drain churro bites on paper towel.
- Mix sugar and ½ teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl. Toss in churro bites until coated. Place on serving plate and serve with favorite dipping sauce.
Recipe & photo source Disney Parks Blog.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Win Free Burgers for a Year at Black Tap! - September 15, 2020
- New Saffron and Rustic Autumn Minnie Ears Have Fallen Into Walt Disney World - August 29, 2020
- Minnie Mouse Halloween Witch Ears Have Been Conjured Up at Walt Disney World - August 24, 2020