Great news, Disney will be holding a special preview for the new Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition on August 28-29 at Once Upon a Toy in Downtown Disney Marketplace at Walt Disney World Resort. This all day event will give guests a first opportunity to see and play Disney Infinity 3.0 before its official release date on August 30.
Throughout the day, guests will be able to play Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition at the location an have an opportunity to meet a few individuals involved with the game’s development. Special guests will include:
- Senior Producer Ryan Rothenberger who has worked on the Disney Infinity franchise since the very beginning. Currently, he is the Game Director overseeing the creation and development of all new heroic Play Sets for Disney Infinity 3.0.
- Senior Producer Michael Schneider who oversees the development and execution of the console versions of Disney Infinity and helps make sure the game launches on time worldwide.
- Associate Producer David Mayernik who has been with the Disney Infinity team since the first game where he held the position of Product Support Specialist. Here he worked as a liaison between the Guest Experience Support Team and Production.
On Friday, August 28, Allison Petrek, Lead Community Manager for Disney Infinity, will be meeting with guests from 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. You can catch her weekly as a host of Disney Infinity Toy Box TV where the team shares all of the latest game news including new releases, contests, events, and more.
- Universal Orlando Passholders get a sneak peek to Jurassic World VelociCoaster - April 22, 2021
- Disney World To Develop Two New Solar Facilities - April 22, 2021
- Cirque du Soleil’s Drawn to Life expected to open this fall in Disney Springs - April 22, 2021