Many people use Disney gift cards either to pay for their Disney vacation or to pay for food and other portions of their trip. If you have a DisneyGiftCard.com account, you will want to double-check your card balance and make sure you still have the physical card. The site will be upgraded in January and all current accounts will be deleted.
DisneyGiftCard.com will be upgraded on January 20, 2021. All existing DisneyGiftCard.com account details (logins and gift cards added) will no longer be available after January 19, 2021. As a reminder, your account is not a mobile wallet and should not be considered as such. Always be sure to keep your physical and digital Disney Gift Card(s) with you as it will be required to make any purchases.
Once live on January 20, 2021, the enhanced site will allow visitors to utilize their existing ‘Disney account’ to login; using the same login credentials across multiple Disney sites and apps including shopDisney, My Disney Experience, WaltDisneyWorld.com and Disneyland.com.
Prior to the website enhancement on January 20, 2021, please be sure that you take the following steps:
- Have access to your Disney Gift Card(s), including your full 16-digit account number and EAN to add your card(s) onto the updated website.
- Starting January 20, 2021, please visit DisneyGiftCard.com to create a new account, or use your existing Disney account login, and enter your gift card(s) information into the My Cards section.
Do you like to use Disney gift cards?
- Space 220 in Epcot Officially Opens this Fall! - June 9, 2021
- Remy Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt returns to Epcot Food and Wine Festival - June 9, 2021
- Work continues on the Great Ceremonial House at the Polynesian Resort - June 9, 2021