When planning a Disney vacation, guests expect the best hotels, the best attractions, and the best eats. Disney is definitely delivering on the eats! USA Today rated many Disney Parks eateries in their “Top 10 Amusement Park Restaurants” list. Here’s the top 10:
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater: Located in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, this uniquely themed restaurant offers a meal and an experience. Take a trip back to the 1950’s, and watch retro sci-fi film clips. Dine in a booth designed like a classic car. The Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater offers a lunch and dinner menu that is out of this world!
Three Broomsticks: Universal Studios Hollywood
- California Grill: Enjoy a delicious meal and spectacular view while dining at California Grill. This gourmet restaurant is located at Disney’s Contemporary Resort. What makes this spot unique is the magnificent view, which allows guest to see the nighttime fireworks from their table!
Boma Flavors of Africa: Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant: Knott’s Berry Farm
- Be Our Guest Restaurant: With quick service and dine-in options, Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom has something available for everyone. What really makes this restaurant special, is the ambiance in the three dining rooms. Guests have the option to dine in the Grand Ballroom, The Castle Gallery, and The West Wing.
The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar: Universal CityWalk
Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’: Disney Springs
Cesari’s Pizza: Knoebels
Via Napoli: The top amusement park restaurant is located in the Italy Pavillion at Disney’s Epcot. This eatery is serving up authentic pizza from 3 large wood-burning ovens. Guests will need to make reservations for Via Napoli, because spots fill up fast!
What’s your top Disney restaurant? Let us know in the comments!
Source: USA Today Best 10
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Monique Lopez (see all)
- Experience Halloween Time While Visiting The Downtown Disney District - October 16, 2019
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Is Debuting New Eats That You Have To Try! - October 15, 2019
- Pumpkin Spice Beignets Are Back At The Disneyland Resort! - October 14, 2019