The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival returns August 29th! It looks like there will be a lot of adorable Epcot Food & Wine Festival Merchandise offerings, including a Spirit jersey to celebrate your visit with too! We loved the sneak peek at Minnie’s Garden Party in May, but now we have descriptions of the different collections coming to the festival. Also, SPIRIT JERSEY!
The Spirit Jersey features sweet designs of cupcakes, and golden glitter sprinkles! This is part of the Chef Minnie & Mickey Collection, which has gotten a cutesy makeover. I love how it is vertically two-tone, which makes it a bit unique compared to the usual dip-dyed two tone we see.
There are five different collection themes, plus an Annual Passholder exclusive collection!
- Taste Your Way Around the World –Follow your tastes around the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival and celebrate your experience with everything from apparel to tabletop accessories. With these cork and wine color inspired items, there’s sure to be something for everyone in this classic collection.
- Chef Minnie & Mickey – Chef Minnie has joined Chef Mickey this year and has brought a “sprinkle” of fun to the Festival! They are busy baking cupcakes and other delectable desserts with ingredients that include rose gold accents, pretty pink and purple colors and, of course, some sparkle! Look for these new Festival favorites, including a cupcake headband, rose gold mugs, apparel and more.
- Brews Around the World – Toast your way around the World—in any language! The bottle carrier with bottle opener, growler, drinkware, apparel and baseball cap complete the Brews around the World collection for the craft beer lover!
- Recipe for a Figment – Get ready for Chef Figment to join you in your kitchen as he shares his Figment recipe on apparel, accessories and baking items. Record all your favorites from the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival in the Figment journal and whip up some tasty dishes in the Figment mixing bowl!
- Chef Remy – As host of the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, Chef Remy has recreated some of the pavilions with his favorite food items on apparel and kitchenware, perfect to commemorate this International Festival!
- Passholder Collection – Throughout the Festival, Passholders can celebrate with an assortment of keepsakes created especially for them! All of your favorite Chefs, including Chef Minnie, Chef Mickey, Chef Figment and Chef Remy will introduce their own featured items during the Festival. Look for the first items on August 29, 2019, with the remaining items available on September 12, 2019.
The tasting tray and Tervis travel wine up have gotten a design update this festival as well. The tasting trays are a genius item that hold your cups with or without stems, and your food to free up a hand for on the go tasting!
All of these Food & Wine Festival Merchandise offerings and more will be available at Mouse Gear, and other select retail locations throughout Epcot when the festival returns August 29th!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Muppets nuiMOs Are Dancing Into Town Soon - February 26, 2021
- Step Into Galactic Style With These Fun Baby Yoda Sneakers - February 25, 2021
- Hamilton Funko POP Collection Dancing Into Town Soon! - February 23, 2021