One of the best ways for families to spend time together is onboard the Disney Cruise Line. Here you can travel to different parts of the world while someone else does the driving, so you can reconnect together. Today, I’d like to share five unique Disney Cruises that provide amazing experience for each member of the family and guaranteed to create memories for years to come.
- Disney Dream itineraries starting late October 2015- the Disney Dream is currently going through a dry dock and just about to make her reappearance at sea, bigger and better than ever! During the dry dock, this ship was enhanced and will now feature Star Wars and Disney Infinity themed areas in the kids club. Parents and grandparents can join the kids in all the fun during the Open House and play their hearts out! Let’s face it, grandparents LOVE to spoil the grandkids too…so they won’t want to miss Vanellope’s Sweets and Treats- featuring handmade gelato and ice cream, mouthwatering sundaes and more candy than you can imagine! The sundaes are definitely big enough to share, so what a great way to bond and satisfy your sweet cravings at sea.
- Star Wars Day at Sea sailings- the Force is strong on the Disney Fantasy as it sails to the Western Caribbean during eight special sailings from January to April. Join Disney Cruise Line for an out of this galaxy experience. The special day-long celebration at sea features a deck party, special character meet-and greets, Star Wars themed youth activities, unique food and beverage offerings and special merchandise. You can also catch your favorite Star Wars movies and episodes of Star Wars Rebels onboard.
- Experience the Disney magic on land AND sea- with many sailings from Port Canaveral and Miami, a land and sea vacation extends family time and increases the fun! Both ports are within driving distance from Walt Disney World, so you can enjoy the parks you’ve grown to love and then relax at sea, or vice versa! Whatever you decide I can help create the most magical vacation for you and your family! This is a sure-fire way to win Parent or Grandparent of the Year and your (grand)kids will remember this trip for a lifetime…don’t forget your camera!
- Explore far away lands together- during the summer of 2016, the Disney Cruise Line will be returning to far-off places waiting to be explored. Port adventures in Alaska and throughout Europe provide entertainment and inspiration for both children and adults. There’s no better way to celebrate your love of travel with your family, with the Disney-style you have come to love and trust.
- Celebrate the holidays at sea– cruising during the holidays is a great for the whole family to come together and relax together. Someone else does the driving and the cooking, while everyone is immersed in the fun! Disney Cruise Line offers special themed cruises for Halloween (Halloween on the High Seas) and Christmas (Very Merrytime Cruises) featuring special activities, food offerings and entertainment. And, we can’t forget about the decorations…the Disney Cruise Line transforms the ships and gives them the perfect holiday makeover that your eyes will not believe.
Hopefully all of this gets you thinking of how you are going to spend your next family vacation! Let me help you plan and answer any questions you have on the Disney Cruise Line experience. And, don’t forget, through the end of October, we are offering a special promotion for cruises booked this month. You can read all about that HERE! Email me at email@example.com to being planning your most magical, family Disney vacation ever!