The Disney Wonder has arrived in New Orleans! This is the first time Disney Cruise Line will be sailing from the Crescent City. The Disney Wonder arrived in New Orleans this morning after making the journey from her previous homeport, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
The Wonder will depart on 5 round trip sailings this winter before it heads to San Diego for Mexican Riviera cruises. The sailings from New Orleans in 2020 are:
- Friday, February 7, 2020: 7-Night Bahamian Cruise
- Friday, February 14, 2020: 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
- Friday, February 21, 2020: 6-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
- Thursday, February 27, 2020: 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
- Monday, March 2, 2020: 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
- Friday, March 6, 2020: 14-Night Westbound Panama Canal Cruise from New Orleans to San Diego
After San Diego, the Disney Wonder will sail a few Hawaiian sailings and then Alaska sailings in the summer. If you want to sail on the Wonder out of New Orleans but can’t make it on any of the 2020 sailings, not to worry! The Wonder will return to New Orleans in 2021 for these cruises:
- January 27, 2021: 5-Night Caribbean Cruise
- February 1, 2021: 4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
- February 5, 2021: 7-Night Bahamian Cruise
- February 12, 2021: 7-Night Bahamian Cruise
- February 19, 2021: 7-Night Bahamian Cruise
- February 26, 2021: 14-Night Westbound Panama Canal Cruise
Disney Cruise Line is one of the best family cruise lines! Have you sailed with Disney Cruise Line before? Let us know about your experience!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Adventures by Disney Departures Suspended Through December - October 20, 2020
- California theme park reopening guidelines will be shared tomorrow - October 19, 2020
- Resort Labor Unions write letter to Governor Newsom asking him to reopen Disneyland - October 19, 2020