Disney Channel has ordered the comedy pilot “Bits & Pieces,” a unique re-imagining of the traditional multicamera family comedy. The series will showcase the bits and pieces of a family’s funniest moments using quick, dynamic storylines that unfold through a series of short comedic vignettes.
“Bits & Pieces” is executive-produced by Andy Fickman (“The Game Plan,” “Race to Witch Mountain”) and Betsy Sullenger (“You Again”) and written by John D. Beck & Ron Hart (“Shake It Up,” “According to Jim”). Production begins in June in consideration for a Disney Channel series to premiere in 2013.
In the story, the family tree gets a whole lot bigger when high school basketball coach Pete marries the school psychologist Jodie, much to the chagrin of their four kids. Willful teenager Alanna recounts all the family moments through comedic vignettes, while her awkward brother Sticky and their new step siblings Crystal and Brody help fill in the bits and pieces as they begin their journey together as a new family.
- All New Disney Junior Channel Programming Guide (chipandco.com)
- Disney XD Set to Premiere ‘Motorcity’ on Monday, April 30 (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!
- Bob Chapek, Josh D’Amaro, DCappella, and more to attend Destination D23 2021 at Walt Disney World - July 26, 2021
- Disney World is hosting an online hiring event with $1,000 sign-on bonuses - July 26, 2021
- Orange County Florida has seen a huge spike in COVID cases leaders urge Face Masks to return - July 26, 2021