Enjoy a magical 3-night stay at the new Disney’s Art of Animation Resort at the Walt Disney World Resort in Florida. Surround your family in the enchantment and fun of your favorite Disney stories throughout your entire Disney vacation. From the magically themed suites and rooms to the spectacular courtyards, you’ll feel just like a character inside some of the most popular and beloved Disney stories from Disney and Disney/Pixar animated films. This new resort will immerse you in one of four wonderful “worlds” and take you on a journey into the story of each film.
The first three sections to open are inspired by Disney/Pixar’s Finding Nemo (Phase 1) followed by Cars and then Disney’s The Lion King. All offer family suites that sleep up to six and provide just the right amount of extra room to spread out in comfort. The fourth section, based on Disney’s The Little Mermaid, will offer standard rooms accommodating up to four Guests.
All that for only 22000 Reward Points!
Click here to learn more.
- Disney Adds Art of Animation Resort to Free Dining Offer (chipandco.com)
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Releases Earlier Opening Dates (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Entrance makeover is complete - September 12, 2021
- 50th Anniversary Banners starting to show up at Disney World Resorts - September 11, 2021
- New After Hours Christmas Party called Merriest Nites coming to Disneyland - September 10, 2021