Here there guys and gals Anonymouse here.
This tidbit is making the rounds on the Disney forums and will make self-proclaimed meatarian
Chump Chip happy. Rumor has it that Burger 21 will be opening up a location at Downtown Disney.
Personally I really hope this rumor turns out to be true. The restaurant looks like it would be a good fit at Downtown Disney, the menu looks yummy (that Tiramisu shake on their website has me drooling) , and lets be honest, there aren’t that many good places to grab a good burger at Walt Disney World right now. Haha
What do you think? Do you want to see another Burger Joint at Disney? Let me know in the comment box below.
Anywho that is all the Disney Gossip I have right now. For my past Gossip articles be sure to check them out here.
- Splitsville is coming to Downtown Disney (chipandco.com)
- Soon DVC Members will be able to Purchase Tables in Wonderland Cards (chipandco.com)
- Disney Confidential – All WDW Value Resorts will now have a Fridge (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Will We Find Out the Opening Date of Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Next Week? - February 21, 2019
- Are Disney Free Dining Dates Coming Soon? - April 11, 2018
- Could A New Japanese Restaurant Be Coming to the World Showcase? - January 20, 2018