Disney has launched the new game Disney Build It: Frozen, an app for mobile devices, where kids can build their own version of Arendelle alongside the characters from the award-winning Walt Disney Animation Studios’ motion picture “Frozen.”
In Disney Build It: Frozen, players can make Frozen-themed snow globe worlds by creating and customizing buildings, such as Elsa’s Castle, Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post, Arendelle towers and more, with different colors and decors. Once a building is completed, players are rewarded with magical snowflakes that create props like snowmen, trees and lakes when matched together.
Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven and Kristoff will play along and add musical themes to the world. They will also accompany players on mini-missions, which introduce Snowgies to the cast.
Key features include:
- Build in five locations from the film: the North Mountain, the Forest, Troll Valley, Arendelle Castle and the town of Arendelle.
- Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven and Kristoff will play, dance, ride and even celebrate along with players.
- Customize buildings with different colors, roofs, chimneys and more to unlock magical snowflakes.
- Make snow globes special by adding lakes, mountains, rocks, trees, puddles and snowmen.
- Go on mini-missions to build favorite Frozen characters’ palaces, castles, towers, amphitheaters and more.
- Unlock Snowgie and Marshmallow surprises.
- Build a collection of snow globe creations—and then shake them up to see an Arendelle snowfall.
After building their world, players can tap the camera to take a flying tour over their creation. Players who have an iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus can use 3D Touch to activate flythrough mode or Quick Actions to instantaneously jump into a specific snow globe!
Disney Build It: Frozen is available for download for $3.99 on the Apple App Store, Google Play and the Amazon Appstore. Additional packs with new buildings, characters and props can be purchased for $1.99.
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- Disney x Roxy Girl Collection Celebrates The Little Mermaid’s 30th Anniversary - April 18, 2019
- Exclusive Hollywood Studios’ 30th anniversary Merchandise For Passholders - April 18, 2019
- Finding Nemo Tumbler Cup Splashes Into Animal Kingdom - April 17, 2019